What's the most hp youve ever seen on a 29?

NoSkill

Grandfathered
Hey guys

I have a 29 Druid that has 7.7k hp unbuffed in bear form. With buffs I get around 8.5k. I've been hunting gear with insane stam stats for a few days now. I'm not sure if I have them all yet. I'm on my iPod so tomorrow ill link my Druid.

Anyway, the reason I made this thread was to ask the community: what's the most hp you've seen on a 29 twink?
I can't wait to read the responses :3

I have 8064 health in my FC set (unbuffed) but it is possible to get 9.3k (unbuffed) as a resto druid

EDIT: BM monk should be able to reach 9.7k unbuffed

I can hit near 10k on my lvl 20 shaman. And that is not fully stamina stacked. I am sure someone that is stamina stacked can do better.
Have a great day!

/cheers

I have seen 10k hp flag carrier, pala Vladitoron

I can hit near 10k on my lvl 20 shaman. And that is not fully stamina stacked. I am sure someone that is stamina stacked can do better.
Have a great day!

/cheers
Screenshot or didnt happen.... I max out at 14k and i get ss to prove it. ive never seen anybody have more health then me. You will not get any better stam gear then what my guy has at the moment. if your guy really hit 10k i will gladly shit my pants on camera just for you. Good day.

Screenshot or didnt happen.... I max out at 14k and i get ss to prove it. ive never seen anybody have more health then me. You will not get any better stam gear then what my guy has at the moment. if your guy really hit 10k i will gladly shit my pants on camera just for you. Good day.

You seem like a lovely person :^)

As I stated, nearly 10k on a nonstamina stacked lvl 20 healer no less. That can whip out 1.1 sec heals. And you better have that diaper ready.
Have a wonderful day!

/salud

Last edited by a moderator:
Im guessing scroll with riptide, fort , tyranny and battle standard and Av battle standard stacked? Im guessing 14k in Av at least any class stam stacked? I'm just guessing. 6.2 new boa trinket will shoot up more hp.

Unfortunately ancestral vigor has gone the way of the dodo. Otherwise, my shaman would be able to get another 600-700 health easily.
Have a nice day!

/cheers
Sweetsidney

Hahaha 10k I so need this pic. My Shaman has ~5,5k in stamgear unenchanted. You get 4k more HP with enchants while doing 1,1s surge I gladly give u a "like" :)

You all actually think "Soccer Dad" is an insult to me. kek
All you poor people that had parents that spent ill time with their children. You people must have zero family life. I feel really sad for you all. I hope you make it up with your offspring.
Don't forget your Mother in on Mother's Day!

/salud

Hahaha 10k I so need this pic. My Shaman has ~5,5k in stamgear unenchanted. You get 4k more HP with enchants while doing 1,1s surge I gladly give u a "like" :)

You have to realize my toons have over 600 more health than your toon in you signature and that is unscaled.
My toon also has nearly 31% haste unbuffed.
I do not run with a "cookie cutter" set of gear and enchants like many people. My gear sets are a delicate balance of stamina/spellpower/haste.
Have a nice day!

/salud

Users who are viewing this thread