US What's the most active F2P realm on US?

I've never found that much traffic for f2p after mop. Used to be Aerie Peak, then Bh now none.

I might do ap in case f2p does start again cuz ppl have tons of gf'ed geared alts on there

I've never found that much traffic for f2p after mop. Used to be Aerie Peak, then Bh now none.

I might do ap in case f2p does start again cuz ppl have tons of gf'ed geared alts on there
Yeah, I figured that the traffic would have gone down a lot. Thanks for the response.

Yea Aerie Peak is your best bet. If you are against that i'd just go Bleeding Hollow and call it a day.

Yeah, just did my first BG and half were Aerie Peak and Bleeding Hollow. Thanks for the info!

Bh i guess

Thanks!

And I already rolled on Balnazzar since it had my names freed up for some reason, and it's on my Connected Realms on EU so I found it to be kinda like home.

Lemme clear this up
Alliance Aerie Peak
Bleeding Hollow Horde

It's actually not bad at all. The bracket is well balanced (maybe not survival hunters) and ques are 5-10 minutes.
It is balanced but the soul of this game is gone. Idk what it is, its very weird, but I'd take the old imbalanced days over this.

It is balanced but the soul of this game is gone. Idk what it is, its very weird, but I'd take the old imbalanced days over this.
same, ive been playing leauge since i left wow, cause my pc crashed and i got hold of another low end that couldnt support the updated environment in wow, ive been contemplating going back to wow for some time now, but ive always only ever played for the people that were there, without them it seems lackluster to me...

I totally get what you mean. And that's largely why i don't play end game. There's just... Well there's nothing there.

But i do really feel like f2p recaptures some of that... what's the word? Wonder? Grandness of scale? Well, for me at least.

I haven't had this much fun playing WoW since i first started in vanilla.

I totally get what you mean. And that's largely why i don't play end game. There's just... Well there's nothing there.

But i do really feel like f2p recaptures some of that... what's the word? Wonder? Grandness of scale? Well, for me at least.

I haven't had this much fun playing WoW since i first started in vanilla.
Endgame has so much to do. I really hope that was sarcasm.

There is PvP, raiding, professions, world quests, campaigns, trolling, ganking (if you're really bad), etc.

I just leveled my 3rd 110 and i'm having a blast at the moment. Only reason i get on my twinks anymore is when somebody needs something or i'm that bored. Endgame keeps me busy is all im saying.

If anyone buys Legion, don't just buy it to say you have it. I STRONGLY recommend playing endgame.

Endgame has so much to do. I really hope that was sarcasm.

There is PvP, raiding, professions, world quests, campaigns, trolling, ganking (if you're really bad), etc.
I wasn't being sarcastic. I was, perhaps, just clumsy in how i was trying to articulate my point.

There's plenty to do at end game and from what i understand, Legion is one of the best expansions Blizzard had ever offered. But my time at end game is over. I did it. Raided seriously, did RBGs, etc. I enjoyed it but i just don't have that kind of time anymore.

What i was trying to get at with saying "theres nothing there" was adding on to Hasbrowns comment re: the soul of the game.

End game now feels to me like it's a mile wide, but only an inch deep.

Maybe Legion is different (and there's certainly some attractive elements) but i get everything I'm looking to get out of WoW with just my trial account. It's fun and deeply layered and rather rewarding. I'm coming up on my first 2k achievement points and im pretty stoked.

Maybe that'll change in the future. But for right now end game may be rewarding but i don't see it as any more rewarding (for me, at least) than a trial account

Sure there's a lot to do in Legion...if you like infinite grinding for AP and then doing it again for your alts or off-spec...good luck. All RNG & templates while Blizz decides how your toon is set up instead of you - and they deleted half your abilities with pruning. Grind to get the flying back that you already earned, so by the time you get it it's not relevant. Things like wep illusions that you earned in WoD but now have to do instances for. Useless profs & useless legendaries. Zones in Broken Isles that are frustrating as f.uck to get around in, like Draenor but worse, just to keep you subbed longer. On and on and on...

And then there's the abortion known as rated PvP. You have to be a special sort of masochist to tolerate that disaster. Acti/Blizz is like the gov't and most corporations now - just when you thought they'd hit rock bottom and couldn't get any worse, they come up with new lows in asshattery.

there are no real players left anymore. every real player has gone and now its just random levelers'. :/

And yet some people really enjoy that stuff. The artifact weapons (and the mechanics surrounding them) are one of the things that tempted me to re subscribe.

And i genuinely liked it when professions were largely for giggles and not necessary. So "useless" is fine with me.

You gotta find your own fun. And if you find WoW that unenjoyable, maybe it's time to try something else.

^ That's like saying Hitler wasn't so bad because he was decent to his girlfriend and pet dog. Or even a broken clock is right twice a day. :rolleyes:

Legion does a couple things alright, but the other 37 things it f.ucks up knocks it in the head.

"And if you find WoW that unenjoyable, maybe it's time to try something else."

Thank you Capt. Obvious, but millions of people bailed months ago and continue to leave or log in much less. WoW is a half-assed, RNG-based quasi-MOBA now. It is no longer a MMORPG.

Last edited:
I appreciate that you don't enjoy it and i appreciate that that dislike is rooted in real concerns.

That said, you have consistently (at least since i started visiting these forums) had nothing but extremely negative things to say about it. Which leads me to wonder if, perhaps, you might need a new hobby.

I still really enjoy the game and I'm not trying to convince you that you should. If you dislike it, fine. Everyone's entitled to their own ideas of what's fun and what's not.

I was merely encouraging to perhaps find something else that's more fun for you. You seem like a deeply unhappy person. I hope you all the best in rediscovering some joy.

Users who are viewing this thread