What's the BiS ring for Alliance Shaman?

Stabufoo

Legend
I can't spend 30 dollars for a faction change on my shaman, so I was wondering what the best ring after Seal of Argus and Stillwater Signet was.

EDIT: My god, horde shammies have so many better options...

Last edited by a moderator:
You could probably use Dread Pirate Ring in place in place of it, I don't think there are many other Alliance-only options. Dread Pirate Ring is pretty easy to get if you know where to go for the fishing tournament, I got 2 of them, one of which is on one of the busiest servers in the game.

pro tip: allways make your new toon on the wrong faction.

Or make it on the correct one
Buy faction change
Ask for refund
Do quests
Get refunded faction change back
Free.

It doesn't even work like that. Once you receive a refund it's reversed so anything you got after is undone.

It doesn't even work like that. Once you receive a refund it's reversed so anything you got after is undone.

Nope, you can refund every so many months. They ask wether you want to reset, or keep it the way it is. Just tell them you want to stay as you are now, and poof, free race xfer.

Also, Argas and DPR is BiS for Elemental Shaman, so you don't need to xfer for rings.

Nope, you can refund every so many months. They ask wether you want to reset, or keep it the way it is. Just tell them you want to stay as you are now, and poof, free race xfer.

Also, Argas and DPR is BiS for Elemental Shaman, so you don't need to xfer for rings.

This, all the refund does is add another faction change onto your character.

Additionally, I tried it before the 6 months you are meant to be able to get refunds by, the GM gave me the faction change, but didn't refund me, so effectively it was half price.

I then asked to be race changed a few months later, after I decided Worgen sucks ass, chose it after a faction change, said because I have done it recently, he won't do it.

So all in all, the first refund should work, from then on depends on the GM ~ It was a GM that told me about this method in the first place.

It must just work differently on EU then. On US whenever I ask for a refund I get it but get my toon is always put back to what it was before the purchase.

pro tip: allways make your new toon on the wrong faction.

I just really don't want to spend 30 dollars at all, I already spend enough on this game.

I think I'll go for the DPR thanks guys. Gonna have to get fishing on somebody...

I just really don't want to spend 30 dollars at all, I already spend enough on this game.

I think I'll go for the DPR thanks guys. Gonna have to get fishing on somebody...

My 1st DPR came on a toon that had like 100-ish fishing skill and didn't even have max mount flight speed. It's not too hard, just stick to the places everyone else avoids. Most people go to the same places during that tournament.

It must just work differently on EU then. On US whenever I ask for a refund I get it but get my toon is always put back to what it was before the purchase.
I used this method on US servers to transfer items from one realm to another through refunded transfers, it just depends on the Blizzard employee you are dealing with.

surely stillwater is better than argas

3 crit > 4 int

surely stillwater is better than argas

3 crit > 4 int

Obviously but this thread was created to ask about Alliance-only options, so Stillwater isn't available to op

Obviously but this thread was created to ask about Alliance-only options, so Stillwater isn't available to op

the guy said argas and dpr were bis so he didnt need to xfer and i corrected him please gtfo

Users who are viewing this thread