EU+US Whats the best spec for druid now?

I'd also say feral, but I'm using the extra crit on bleed talent. Resto heals are too weak. Balance is pretty good, but I prefer the feral stun over boomy dps. Guardian is not good.

Feral with the Lunar Inspiration talent
Really? I have played feral a lot before Legion pre-patch vastly nerfed it. I played a little of feral after this prepatch and it looked really weak, so i decided to try balance, but it looks like its not that great too... so i'm in doubt.

Really? I have played feral a lot before Legion pre-patch vastly nerfed it. I played a little of feral after this prepatch and it looked really weak, so i decided to try balance, but it looks like its not that great too... so i'm in doubt.
Feral is absolutely not weak, but no spec/class is mongoloid-one-shot people status anymore, which is how it should be.

Feral has the ability to "solo" many players. The key is to size up your opponents before engaging a fight. Disc priests and other healers, you usually will not be able to 1v1. Hunters are usually good targets depending where you are. If a target has less than 5k HP, you can usually take them. The real place feral shines is playing objectives, in AV, stealthing behind enemy lines, capping towers/mines/GYs, and being able to hold those objectives (if only one person comes back to cap), is pretty awesome.

It's just so versatile. You can use it to keep stealthies from recovering, or for stacking up combo points from afar. You don't even have to be facing your target to cast it, so its good for kiting out warriors.
Since bite got nerfed (deservedly) hard, it seems that feral's strength is now dotting up opponents, and that's what Moonfire does.

It depends on the battleground for dps Feral is better for stuff like AB/WSG but balance's lunar strike does allot of aoe damage in AV restoration heals are not dispellable by shamans anymore wich is a minor buff but the heals in general are just too weak.

My Resto heals are just fine (i.e. half of Disc healz and better than most others, except perhaps Resto shaman). Like they said feral is probably the most fun and strategic, but a good Balance will generally top the dmg charts (control mid).

Boomy with warrior of elune.
I don't play f2p but i play 29s. Assuming you're playing against another f2p 20, you'd win the duel if you're not against a priest or paladin.

Only downside to 20 boomy is the fact you dont have sunfire anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread