EU+US What's new?

Verum

twitch.tv/dVerum
Hey guys, haven't played since the legion invasion and I just bought game time, is there any changes I should be ware about? Like some new gear, new consumables, new spells on classes, Wands still BiS?

Could need a little update, thanks!

If you were aware of how things are during invasion then it's pretty much the same now imo, minor changes regarding talents etc but those are casual, you can easily pick up while playing. If you have any specific questions the just ask.

Wands for lock,mage,priest are BiS.

edit: rogues have gone to shit after last patch

Last edited:
If you were aware of how things are during invasion then it's pretty much the same now imo, minor changes regarding talents etc but those are casual, you can easily pick up while playing. If you have any specific questions the just ask.

Wands for lock,mage,priest are BiS.

edit: rogues have gone to shit after last patch

Fishing competition is back if you want to grab your trinkets!

Thanks alot for your answer guys. I heard someone talking about Invasion coming back?

Thanks alot for your answer guys. I heard someone talking about Invasion coming back?
I heard some rumours elsewhere too but at this point I think they are more likely based on hope/anticipation rather than facts :D

Good to have someone join us !

Invasions are coming back in 7.2 but will be in the broken isles only, this makes it harder to access for twinks and it isnt sure that the invasions will award gear like the old ones.

Users who are viewing this thread