EU Who make you step up your game?

Trollguden

Jøldal Förebild
So, you enter a bg casually like all other times but suddenly you see a player or several players on the enemy team that makes you step up your game alot. Who are these players for you guys?

For me it really depends but I always try to step up my game when I face twinks from "my time" which doesn't happen very often anymore. Lately I usually step up my game vs friends or any twink not playing fotm. Sometimes I also step up my game when I face fotm-premades if I got a ok team but usually not.

To name some names on players that still plays:

- ["Zuro" Squad] Zuro, Kunqz, Thalia etc.
- ["Mag" Squad] Quick, Chainz, Badpak etc.
- ["SC" Squad] Nohugzz and whoever he groups with.

As you notice I'm maining ally. There are some other players but my memory fails me right now.

Last edited:
blizzard gm's

Aggramar premades in MoP and before that Geera (when he was Horde undead in Cata).

An Arathi Basin game is well set in my memory now, I was pugging and found myself up against a 15 man Aggra premade. We held 3/4 flag points but as I sat at Stables I could see 3 horde players sitting at Lumber Mill (which was empty of Ally) but not capping. I then realised they were going for the achievement where you have to overcome a 500 point deficit. So yeh, 2 mins later we're defending Stables for our lives and lose like 1500-1000. Saw it coming, couldn't do anything to stop. Nearly broke my keyboard healing at Stables.

Can barely remember names, Dasha, Mesi (Mesikamen?), Kraud - this era of the 20-24 bracket.

Aggramar premades in MoP and before that Geera (when he was Horde undead in Cata).

An Arathi Basin game is well set in my memory now, I was pugging and found myself up against a 15 man Aggra premade. We held 3/4 flag points but as I sat at Stables I could see 3 horde players sitting at Lumber Mill (which was empty of Ally) but not capping. I then realised they were going for the achievement where you have to overcome a 500 point deficit. So yeh, 2 mins later we're defending Stables for our lives and lose like 1500-1000. Saw it coming, couldn't do anything to stop. Nearly broke my keyboard healing at Stables.

Can barely remember names, Dasha, Mesi (Mesikamen?), Kraud - this era of the 20-24 bracket.
By far the best twinking era in this bracket imo, I miss it so badly.

No, he is a guy who seems to look up to the "real" badpak. Not the real one tho.
I'd say he is the same person, just doesn't player seriously on horde. I don't have proof but he pretended to be eastern european for some time and he is simply not that. He's dutch like the badpak from magth.

When I see Replay and his deadly entourage in bg I quickly wipe the cookie crumbs off my keyboard and start sitting straight up, I crack open a can of monster energy drink and put on some epic music. I press capslock so that everything i say in bg chat will be seen and pause all my torrents.

I'd say he is the same person, just doesn't player seriously on horde. I don't have proof but he pretended to be eastern european for some time and he is simply not that. He's dutch like the badpak from magth.

I always knew you were one special kind, but assuming that this approximately 15yo kid is badpak equals an insult.

Billys story

I partook in no such thing, I can however supply names from that era if need be.

Users who are viewing this thread