What's going on with Myrm?

Gankerixer

Grandfathered
Just a simple thread trying to figure out what's going on with Myrm and his involvement with the 19 bracket, Ti, Etc. Not saying he doesn't do much, i'm sure there's things he does on the side to help, but I've asked a few people about whats going on with him and his involvement with the community and haven't been able to get a straight forward answer.

Some things i've asked about.... What's going on with new mods? Will there be any? Also the Hot Topic section seems to be a bit behind. Needs to be updated imo.

Last edited by a moderator:
He doesnt need to be involved, he just needs to be in touch with the people who are involved. I dont know if he is.

Just a simple thread trying to figure out what's going on with Myrm and his involvement with the 19 bracket, Ti, Etc. Not saying he doesn't do much, i'm sure there's things he does on the side to help, but I've asked a few people about whats going on with him and his involvement with the community and haven't been able to get a straight forward answer.

Some things i've asked about.... What's going on with new mods? Will there be any? Also the Hot Topic section seems to be a bit behind. Needs to be updated imo.

New mods will be announced shortly. Just waiting on Myrm's final decision. We will be updating the hot topic section in the following weeks, just a few behind the scenes issues need to be fixed first.

New mods will be announced shortly. Just waiting on Myrm's final decision. We will be updating the hot topic section in the following weeks, just a few behind the scenes issues need to be fixed first.
im very prepared for that private message informing me of my promotion

hes busy out there in real life on the front lines putting in work to get that paper no questions asked, grown man shit

Users who are viewing this thread