What's better to take for an trial ally Warrior? Eyepatch or Hogger's Shiny?

Rifle Commander's Eyepatch
13 Armor
+8 Agility
+11 Stamina
+8 Crit

Lucky Fishing Hat
9 Armor
+15 Stamina

Hogger's Shiny
7 Stamina?
7 Dodge?

Blood Ring
7 Stamina?

You probably won't dodge people as they won't be in front of you... Arms/Fury for sure Eyepatch, it's just prot to decide upon.

Flying Tiger's are 9 stam 9 crit, so its 2 stam vs 1 crit compared to eyepatch so you can live without Eyepatch if you keep engi as a profession.

7 stam 7 dodge ring is BiS for FC set if you dont have the heirloom rings from a linked account, but even then you can live without the 7 dodge and go with Blood Ring (7 stam) or Ello's Band (7 stam 4 crit 4 agi).

Both aren't that great and the alternatives are almost as good, its up to you

eye patch. for rings best x2 demon band for fluff or sfk/Bravo Company Signet/Band of Argas/Protector's Band

Flying Tiger's are 9 stam 9 crit, so its 2 stam vs 1 crit compared to eyepatch so you can live without Eyepatch if you keep engi as a profession.
Plus the armor loss, which is probably around 1% mitigation.
The ring is sexy though, I'd probably do that route too.

7 stam 7 dodge ring is BiS for FC set if you dont have the heirloom rings from a linked account, but even then you can live without the 7 dodge and go with Blood Ring (7 stam) or Ello's Band (7 stam 4 crit 4 agi).

Both aren't that great and the alternatives are almost as good, its up to you

Now when we can get WoD any day keeping a profession will make it tough to get all these sexy things... 30 slot bag *drool*

Seeing your signature I became confused, lol. Is it possible to jump direct from level 19 to 21 with one massive XP gain(without becoming a 20)? Did you do this??? Im curious :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
Depends on the spec you are playing. I personally would chose Eyepatch. But if you are playing prot, Hogger's Shiny is to be considered as well.

After all, it's up to you. You can always revert the decision later by asking a GM in a tricky way to swap the rewards.

Users who are viewing this thread