What WoW expansion was the best for your class? And which one did you love the most?

What WoW expansion was the best for your class?

• TBC

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • WotLK

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Cataclysm

• MoP

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • WoD

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Legion

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • BFA

• Shadowlands

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I loved MoP. The zones and music to me are so nice. I also feel it was best expansion for Feral because you get Wild Charge or Displacer Beast at 15.

For level 19 shaman, probably MOP, WOTLK, and TBC? That was the most fun.

Wod, legion and bfa was fine for resto.. but i only healed out of necessity.

Last edited:
For Rogue

TBC, WoD, BFA, with WoD being the most fun for me and BFA had potential that people gave up on too soon imo.

For Hunter

Every expansion(?)

WoD being the most fun for me, as other expacs have only been brief private servers.

For Druid

WoD, Legion, BFA were really insane expansions for that class.

WoD being the most fun for me.

If by "best for my class" we mean when my favorite class was OP, then BfA hands down. The damage healers could put out was seriously overtuned. But which one was the most fun for resto shamans? I'm with @Purj on TBC, Wrath, and MoP. I'd pick Wrath out of those three. In all three, resto shamans brought great utility, but really had to leverage their kits to make a meaningful impact on the battlefield.

Rogue - cataclysm, mop, shadowlands

Priest - vanilla, TBC, MoP. Never been a fan of the disc priest revamp and holy being somewhat bad in pvp

Mage - TBC, cataclysm, MoP - Preferred to be fire. Can't be bothered to level my mage on shadowlands tho :(

Hunter: MoP and WoD - I liked crows and hunter pets were retarded OP in mop with different cc's etc

Paladin: MoP, WoD and shadowlands. Retri is really fun!

My favourite patches are cataclysm 4.3.4 and MoP 5.4.8 ... too bad I will probably never re-live that again

As a long-time rogue I basically enjoyed anything pre-BFA.
Probably had the most fun in TBC simply because I was young and green and easy to please.
But WoD has the best specific stealthy memories for me so I guess I'd have to vote for that.

i loved MoP and WoD's arms warrior. Imo every f2p xpac (cata, mop, wod, legion, vfa slands) is great for arms warrior with the slight exception of early cata where you couldnt charge in combat.

Users who are viewing this thread