What would you change if you can restart your life?

I guess be cool in school idk. I'd rather go back to 15 minimum. Also gives me more free time to plan and improve on my skills assuming I know everything I know now. Predicting stocks as well.

If I go back too far, people will think I'm some sort of prodigy as a 5 or 7 yo, and then be let down once I'm older and am not all that great. Also my parents would think I'm possessed.

I was really weak mentally in my "Low" and "High" school and very shy. The guys bulliied me and made me carry their school bags every day + giving them some lunch money.

If I can get reborned and go back in these days, I`ll make them suffer ;] Mentally and physically. They may beat me up, but at least I`ll try to give them a lesson and they wont mess up with me again when I hit them once or twice.

+ Maybe I`ll re-write some movie story and give it to the producers/directors :p just to make some money (millions) and make the movie better. Or maybe send some tips to Blizz about their horrible game , to make it more enjoyable in these days :p

I don't want reset. F5 button for quick save and F9 button for quick load are all the things i need. Life would be awasome with these tools.

id never pick up this shit game

I dont think its productive to think about what could’ve been different, its a rabbit hole u dont wanna fall into. But imma still play

I would’ve tried to convince my family to stay in america, sell off their assets in turkey and never move back to that shithole of a country ever again.

ALSO I WOULDA BOUGHT BITCOIN WHEN I FOUND OUT ABOUT IT AT UNDER $1, I WOULDA BOUGHT GOLD WITH MY EARNINGS, FOR THE FUTURE COLLAPSE OF THE US DOLLAR

BUY GOLD THE COLLAPSE IS NEAR ALLAH AKBAR

Users who are viewing this thread