What would be considered a high HoA level for this bracket?

Grahamdab

Veteran
Been grinding away islands on my 11 trying to get all the mounts and what not, and my neck is getting pretty high level at this point.

I eventually want to turn this guy into a level 40 world pvp/pve twink, and it is relatively easy to grind HoA levels at 11 compared to what I assume it is at 40 given the absurd scaling.

It has not slowed down much, compared to when it was low level, I get about 3 bars of Azerite exp per island, and it takes like 5 minutes to clear an island.

How high should I level it up before moving to 40, does it slow down significantly at some point, like past level 80 maybe?

Any input is appreciated.

At 86, my neck needs 20000 to go to 87 (133 islands)

At 76 it only needs like 3k

the neck doesn’t have versatility or main stat. It’s relative power goes down a lot at 40 compared to wearing on a 10

So yeah at 80s you’ll hit DR. This is where essences start to DR on their power gain per necklevel for level 50s

Good info, thanks man, pretty much what I was assuming would happen. My neck is at 72 atm, so not too far to go.

Not in a rush to leave 11, at least until most of the OP gear gets nerfed, then I will move on.

Users who are viewing this thread