US What weapon priest versa set?

Verlord

Veteran
Hey guys I'm just wondering if anybody knows of a staff that has insane scaling of versatility please lemme know love yall <3

Still getting killed pre easily though so i'm trying to get more >.<

Sorry to say but reroll Reston druid or resto shammy. I see very little of each other than JWLs new druid and maybe 1 resto shammy in a BG. Don’t know how geared he was or how good the class is but what I do know is priests are losing traction in all brackets lately. They either need a big buff to survival or everything else needs to be toned down a bit. Either of which I see happening, which is why I recommend rerolling.

Otherwise if you don’t want to reroll, try out an armor stacking set talked about at the back end of the armory thread. With postmaster boot + ring, heavy hide neck enchant, shadow armor to cloak, and maybe even shoulder and legs with 5 armor enchant each, your looking at 130-140 extra armor at times you need it (heavy hide procs from being attacked 99% sure). That translates to maybe 20% melee damage reduc? Which is pretty major
[doublepost=1540732202,1540731773][/doublepost]Also I don’t know what your armory is but my guess is you stack vers gems?

upload_2018-10-28_8-8-16.jpeg

Your losing a lot of int which translates to bigger heals and bubbles, and tons of crit that will help heals crit and be more effective, as well as help your dmg, if your not using 5 crit/5 int gem

Thanks Vee, I'll have a look at that armory thread.

About all these versa thingy it's my second set, I had my int set ready i'm just trying out new things. And you are right, after swapping to my current set which is 39% versa I lost about 290 int, sadly (from around 680 pure int to 370). I've also seen the drop in damage and healing but I've been thinking alot about me dying within a chain stun, nothing i can really do without Pain Suppression, no heal no shield, so it all comes down to dmg reduction from Versa hence why there's this set I'm trying to max out.

Also it's kinda fun to have Ramstein equipped with this since its damage actually increases with Versa stacking, right now it's 2k from description but I haven't really tested it that much. It's kinda nice too to use it after someone else uses their ramstein to delete people >.<

Just the nature of 59s atm. Rogues and fury warriors are godly. May I ask what race are you? Being human can help a lot with racial + 1st pvp talent. Gets you out of nasty stuff. Try the int build, but using the 3 things I mentioned before, and you might have better luck. All you need is to be able to survive the stun lock correct? If you got out or were able to survive through it, you would be fine because of bubble and quick penance? If so I’d highly recommend trying those pieces/chants mentioned

Yes i'm human right now, everyman is nice.

And yeah if i survive through the stun lock it's allg.
[doublepost=1540734785,1540734484][/doublepost]Anw guys i'm still looking for any info at all on bis versa staff.

Yes i'm human right now, everyman is nice.

And yeah if i survive through the stun lock it's allg.

Do you have a stock of healing pots on you at all times? Un-interruptible large heal for drastic siutations. The bracket is pretty unforgiving to clothies. I run a 59 arcane mage, and I use every consumable under the sun
[doublepost=1540734953,1540734855][/doublepost]Also can I see an armory link?

Do you have a stock of healing pots on you at all times? Un-interruptible large heal for drastic siutations. The bracket is pretty unforgiving to clothies. I run a 59 arcane mage, and I use every consumable under the sun
[doublepost=1540734953,1540734855][/doublepost]Also can I see an armory link?

Yah I have stocks of mana and health potions.

Also here's armory link https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/amanthul/Verlordqt

I just came back to xpoff new account so i can't post links yet
[doublepost=1540735142][/doublepost]oh i can now nice

Yah I have stocks of mana and health potions.

Also here's armory link https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/amanthul/Verlordqt

I just came back to xpoff new account so i can't post links yet
[doublepost=1540735142][/doublepost]oh i can now nice

That staff you have might be BIS for vers stacking. There is a lvl 50 held in offhand that gives you like 50 vers for a certain amount of time, you can swap that around with that staff you have and also staff of the stoneshaper or whatever it’s called from BRD that gives like 50 armor for 15 seconds, which is a lot. Maybe swap your 12 SP on gloves to 14 stam glove chant and that vers and chance on hit trinket with a 32 stam trink. Try to get postmaster 2 set and heavy hide neck chat at the very least. With a higher health pool and more armor you will see better survival

Reason I say drop the 2 vers trinks you got is, 640 health is over 1k health I’m pretty sure, versus 30 some vers
[doublepost=1540736293,1540736071][/doublepost]Edit just realized glove reinforcement is level 60. But swapping to stam trinks will really help your cause

There is a quest item in STV that has overtuned stats. Tethis' Skull from the raptor chain quest at Nesingwary. 43 int, some Stam and 14 vers if I'm not mistaken. Great addition to any vers set. Slap that on with a Silver Thread Rod in OH.
[doublepost=1540737813,1540737235][/doublepost]
There is a quest item in STV that has overtuned stats. Tethis' Skull from the raptor chain quest at Nesingwary. 43 int, some Stam and 14 vers if I'm not mistaken. Great addition to any vers set. Slap that on with a Silver Thread Rod in OH.
Just saw you have the overtuned green staff for vers which is similar except you lose a pretty big number of int compared to 1h/OH

Just saw you have the overtuned green staff for vers which is similar except you lose a pretty big number of int compared to 1h/OH

Yea but.....staves tho. They make a caster look like a caster you know?

that's nice info thx beer!
[doublepost=1540738892][/doublepost]I just tried seeing the scaling, total versa for tethis and silver is 26, which is nice but i'm not too worried about intellect right now since I already have my bis int set. Do ya perhaps know any offhand enchant that gives versa? I checked and only one i saw was for shield.

Also, Guys right now I'm not rly trying to build a good broken priest I just wanna see how high in versa I can get.

Also yeah 1H/OH would be nice since I can't find a staff tmog that matches my pirate set :(

that's nice info thx beer!
[doublepost=1540738892][/doublepost]I just tried seeing the scaling, total versa for tethis and silver is 26, which is nice but i'm not too worried about intellect right now since I already have my bis int set. Do ya perhaps know any offhand enchant that gives versa? I checked and only one i saw was for shield.

Also, Guys right now I'm not rly trying to build a good broken priest I just wanna see how high in versa I can get.

Also yeah 1H/OH would be nice since I can't find a staff tmog that matches my pirate set :(

I can see wanting the highest crit possible for a fire mage, or most agil possible for rogue, but as a priest, you are always under a lot of pressure with focusing you and ccing you. Stacking vers is nice, but you will find that some slots you just can’t give up the stam increase. And remember, the damage reduction of vers is half off your %. So you get like 30 vers from your two trinkets combined, that’s what, 2-3% vers meaning 1.5% damage reduction max. Versus swapping to sonic booster x2 and getting over 1200 HP. Probably a few other ways to get more stam like bracer and boot chant. I’m telling you if you want to survive stun locks, you want a high effective health pool

But if you think pure vers will help more, more power to you.

Yeah thanks for your advice but tbh though if I want a stable set, [which I already had], I'd have posted another thread asking about it. I don't really need to know anything else about how to play a disc etc. I was trying to point out that I'm just here to ask for info on insane scaling of versatility on weapon ( did it twice) and you give me all these infos that aren't really relavant, sorry. I was trying to be polite and pretended that they are kinda helpful too but you kept going on so well I said it. Let's take beer's response as an example, that was actually helpful info. Thanks though. Also you seeing mage wanting highest crit or me wanting highest versatility has nothing to do with how I am gonna play my disc, you not seeing doesn't really mean anything. If you think you were helpful good (or funny), I tell you you weren't. If you responsed solely based on the fact that I replied to Jerkov that I still die in a stun lock on 39% versa set it just meant that I might have been testing the set and not really gonna be my main set, or I might just said iy because what else should I say? sorry (somehow) that i misled you to thinking that I'm struggling to play (somehow) but I'm not. I'm gonna say that I'm damn good at it and I don't even die. Allg now? I have double stam versa boa trinket too, both sonic too, I could use them too, but that has nothing to do with why I'm here, at all... It's just sad that I went on my community and said that I felt so helpless about getting infos up here and they said I shouldn't expect much on xpoff. I was so glad I found the Kirise's shaman guide but this is just disappointing. All jokes aside thanks Beercapsup though for actually being helpful. Have a good day.

Yeah thanks for your advice but tbh though if I want a stable set, [which I already had], I'd have posted another thread asking about it. I don't really need to know anything else about how to play a disc etc. I was trying to point out that I'm just here to ask for info on insane scaling of versatility on weapon ( did it twice) and you give me all these infos that aren't really relavant, sorry. I was trying to be polite and pretended that they are kinda helpful too but you kept going on so well I said it. Let's take beer's response as an example, that was actually helpful info. Thanks though. Also you seeing mage wanting highest crit or me wanting highest versatility has nothing to do with how I am gonna play my disc, you not seeing doesn't really mean anything. If you think you were helpful good (or funny), I tell you you weren't. If you responsed solely based on the fact that I replied to Jerkov that I still die in a stun lock on 39% versa set it just meant that I might have been testing the set and not really gonna be my main set, or I might just said iy because what else should I say? sorry (somehow) that i misled you to thinking that I'm struggling to play (somehow) but I'm not. I'm gonna say that I'm damn good at it and I don't even die. Allg now? I have double stam versa boa trinket too, both sonic too, I could use them too, but that has nothing to do with why I'm here, at all... It's just sad that I went on my community and said that I felt so helpless about getting infos up here and they said I shouldn't expect much on xpoff. I was so glad I found the Kirise's shaman guide but this is just disappointing. All jokes aside thanks Beercapsup though for actually being helpful. Have a good day.

You will followed a guide for gearing a shammy, guessing your taking about 19 bracket guide, but won’t take suggestions gear for 59? Roflmao

Users who are viewing this thread