What toys do you use in PvP with your twinks/main?

Kajumi

Veteran
I see a lot of people, especially twinks, using specific toys that give you a buff like the "Black Ice" for example. Some toys are also used with certain abilities through a macro, a popular one is the "Fire-Eater's Vial". Now my question is what toys do you use to gain permanent buffs or buffs over a period of time and if you use macros with toys what toys do you use and what abilities do you use them with?

now...nothing

mebe that shocking flask thingy for the dmg buff/dispel protection

but otherwise..back in the day

aqua jewel+noggenfogger(for the small buff)

then after timer expires
ai li skymirror+noggenfogger

+ OG spriest shadowform with the Glyph of Shadow which made u transparent

almost invisible perma active camo gg kids cant see you unless they had nameplates on I was zooming across the map 70% speed MoP feather w/ the 24/7 uptime

and salyin battle standard macro'd with guild banner for a combat reset

+random trash like gigaflux, kaja cola for dispel protection

ofc they nerfed all the fun junk now so its all pointless now ...

Last edited:
On my shaman i macro'd fruit basked and bubble wand to lightningbolt, lavaburst and flameshock... Looks fun plus in pve fruit basket makes mobs aggro on you before the spell have finished casting = less distance to run loot the mob! :) Other than that I like to use Orb of deception. If you're playing a female char you can use iron boot flask then pop orb of deception and u will be a male of the opposite faction instead of female. Also works if u a male and use faded wizard hat or coin of many faces and get a female outfit, then you can use orb of deception and run around as a female of the opposite faction. Mr. Smite's Brass Compass for bigger mounts, Rime of the Time Lost Mariner for that purple opaque look when popping other toys that transform your looks. Soul Inhaler is epic to use after u kill someone and they didnt release yet. Permanent Frost Essence if you want to have a blue tint for some reason. Nothing really that improves your pvping but fun stuff to use :D

Users who are viewing this thread