What to do when bored at 70?

Incinderella

Veteran
When the bg queues are 42 years long, and you don't feel like arena skirms, and there isn't any wargames on - because there never is, what do you guys do for fun?
Trying to keep it in the 70 bracket because I really love playing my 70 mage, but I'm struggling to find stuff to do outside of bgs, and sometimes the queues remove those as an option.
I know you can farm rep and such, but is there anything else you guys get up to?

I'm usually trying to set up wargames constantly. Otherwise queuing skirmishes.

You're the man for wargames, you and Fx are always the ones I'd look to

Right now I'm not doing much of either though because I'm working on another project (also 70 related) :)

Very exciting, I look forward to hearing more about it

What I do is see how high a level player I can reliably kill in wpvp (I’m 79 but nothing stopping you from doing that as a 70, too). Start with Pandaria (Jade Forest, usually players 80-90), try Draenor (but the mobs there have stupid high hp, even more than Broken isles, and try 90-100 players), and finally Azsuna for those 100-110 ones. I can reliably kill most people up to an ungeared 110, with DHs being easiest, and disc priests, fury warriors and good blood DKs being almost impossible if they are good. Anything above an ungeared 110 just has too much HP.

It’s not only a pvp challenge, but also dealing with huge aggro radius for mobs that you miss most attacks against.

You could spend time getting factions to exalted or completing transmog sets. Might not be your thing but I know some people like to do that stuff.

I hadn't actually thought about transmog, I might look into that.
The reps would just be as a side thing for this character specificially, as I have already done all the tbc and prior ones before, but I might give it some thought
[doublepost=1551302395,1551302320][/doublepost]
What I do is see how high a level player I can reliably kill in wpvp (I’m 79 but nothing stopping you from doing that as a 70, too). Start with Pandaria (Jade Forest, usually players 80-90), try Draenor (but the mobs there have stupid high hp, even more than Broken isles, and try 90-100 players), and finally Azsuna for those 100-110 ones. I can reliably kill most people up to an ungeared 110, with DHs being easiest, and disc priests, fury warriors and good blood DKs being almost impossible if they are good. Anything above an ungeared 110 just has too much HP.

It’s not only a pvp challenge, but also dealing with huge aggro radius for mobs that you miss most attacks against.

That sounds like a cool challenge actually, I'm assuming you can fly in draenor/legion as long as you have pathfinder, even at 70/79?
The incorporation of the mob aggro radius is actually really cool

Yes, you can fly and I wouldn’t do it without flying.

Challenge yourself by deliberately trying 1v2s against higher lvl players while watching mob aggro radius. Use and abuse creative positioning. Can be fun (it is for me ).

It helps if you know the popular quest hubs.

Yes, you can fly and I wouldn’t do it without flying.

I assumed so, thought to check though haha

Challenge yourself by deliberately trying 1v2s against higher lvl players while watching mob aggro radius. Use and abuse creative positioning. Can be fun (it is for me ).

It helps if you know the popular quest hubs.

Yeah, facing high level players (for a mage atleast) is very dependant on their class, but I might give this a try sometime

Come on the forum and see how hard you make people rage... I been doing it almost ten years

"What to do when bored at 70" :O
You are 70 lvl, that means you are paying for playing at this level, so... Why not farm something with your 110 level or 120?

If you are paying to just play 70 lvl twink.... that is sad :( I dont understand such amazing and incredible people like you. If you wanna spend money on higher level twinking, why not just buy the end-game (BfA) and play it?

Im subscribing only to farm some good shit mounts and transmog for my F2P, but I cant imagine to play low level shit if I decide to pay to play WoW permanently.

He does this all the time, don’t worry incinderella.

Why not farm something with your 110 level or 120?

nice language m8
I farmed a shit ton on my 120, actually, just recently hit the 350 mount achi, 25k achieve points and 90 exalted reps.
Id rather play a game I enjoy than force myself to play the shitty current expansion just because 'I pay for it'
Also a bit weird to assume I haven't bought the end game just because I twink at 70

internal stress from losing to 29s on your F2P? its ok dude we get it

Last edited:
So.. you have BfA and can play 120 lvl end-game when you get bored. Then you are must try something else. The whole WoW game is boring you at this point. CS:GO is F2P now. Try it. There is a cool new mode "Danger Zone". Its like "Fortnite" battle royal mode - you are dropped by a helicopter on an island and you must survive against 15+ more players with limited resources.

Why are you even here?

The whole WoW game is boring you at this point.

Bit of a jump to conclusions

CS:GO is F2P now. Try it. There is a cool new mode "Danger Zone". Its like "Fortnite" battle royal mode - you are dropped by a helicopter on an island and you must survive against 15+ more players with limited resources.

If I wanted salt I'd just go buy it

So.. you have BfA and you can play 120 lvl end-game when you get bored with your 70 level gay...I mean twink (UK slang word for homosexual). Is you dont enjoy WoW then you must try something else. The whole WoW game is boring you at this point. CS:GO is F2P now. Try it. There is a cool new mode "Danger Zone". Its like "Fortnite" battle royal mode - you are dropped by a helicopter on an island and you must survive against 15+ more players with limited resources.
translation: I am stupid

Users who are viewing this thread