EU+US What to do? (Farm, PvP, etc)

SionIV

Legend
I've reached a point where I've completed all of the quests, done most of the reputation grinds (the ones left are time capped like cataclysm timewalking), I've got both WSG and AB exalted (AV doesn't pop), completed all of the achievements in every BG that I can join on 70, and I've got all the gear that I'll ever need (including all of the tier sets a 70 can have). I have the legendaries I can use (TF + Thori'dal) and even the ones I can't (glaives).

I love this character, but I don't know what to do on him right now. Are there any good gold farms that a 70 can do? Is there something worth farming for? I still PvP and enjoy it very much, but the queues keep getting longer, and I would like to do something on the side.

I have all of the recipes for both LW and Cooking. That was my last project on this character.

Nice, maybe searching for a good gold farming method will be good as it may take a while to find one, and when you do theres no real end, you can just farm for as long as you need

also, I asked a similar question on here before and one guy said this:
"download All the things :) that will keep u busy for a while <3 a most have completionist addon it will tell u what u missing in every new zone u enter etc"

I see a shaman and a mage in your signature, both classes that share the top of the tierlist with rogues.

Now take a look at those two and tell me how many honorable kills that they have. I'll help you out, 989 on the shaman (got all of them at level 19-29 8+ years ago) and 0 on the mage.

I'm not telling people not to play rogues, or that they're doing something wrong. It's just that I (my opinion) find them to be lame, especially so at 70.

I've been tempted to do this, but I already got steamwheedle exalted and it would suck to go back to hated and then exalted again. I'll probably do it at some point, so that's a good idea. :D
I got steamweedle to exalted, but could only get bloodsail to revered when I started back in cata, I hated how it looked. So I went back got bloodsail to exalted from revered ( which brought me back to 0/36000 with all the cartel) then grinded it all the way back

I got the Insane title on my character (Monkeyflip), but it's a pain in the ass.

Tbt to farming SMV mobs right near the horde town for Mark's of sargeras for the 5k to buy epic flight speed during BC.. good times

The best good farming spot I found for 70 was funny enough during my years of relic coffer farms for the dark iron rings. Almost everything that’s boe uncommon and above is worth a lot of gold, I was making about 30k a week out of that place

Users who are viewing this thread