US What time to Q for random XP off battlegrounds in the 19 bracket?

tobrec

Veteran
Hey folks, new 19 twink here wondering when I should be queueing random bgs to try and get a few boxes - my last pieces are from the random boxes out of the rewards box from randoms, and I'd like to get my hands on them ASAP. Just sat for 37 minutes in queue waiting for a random 19 game to pop on H-US.

Are there any peak times or organized times that people queue randoms together? I tried joining the communities linked in some of the other threads (BpPbR7IxJo didn't work) to find out, but there didn't seem to be a valid link.

Don't Q random at all. Quest/dungeons instead of crates now

Ok, but there is no weapon rewards from dungeon boxes is there? I'm specifically only missing weapons with the aurora suffix.

Ok, but there is no weapon rewards from dungeon boxes is there? I'm specifically only missing weapons with the aurora suffix.
Gonna chime in here and say that, chances are, your BiS weapons no longer come from BG crates, but rather rare drops that proc epic.

If you wanna drop a link to your armory (or maybe just say what class you're playing) Im sure some of these fine folks can help you find the weapons you need.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/malganis/tobrecu is my armory, I've put about 2 weeks into the twink so far. I'm under the impression that, having completed both quests for blue one handed int maces, and appreciating the fact that I'd be losing out on about half my armor by using an epic foamspittle, my alternative bis pieces are the recruit mace and shield of the aurora unless I can find green boe's on Mal'Ganis with the aurora suffix and 2/3 haste vers. Anything else you guys would recommend?

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/malganis/tobrecu is my armory, I've put about 2 weeks into the twink so far. I'm under the impression that, having completed both quests for blue one handed int maces, and appreciating the fact that I'd be losing out on about half my armor by using an epic foamspittle, my alternative bis pieces are the recruit mace and shield of the aurora unless I can find green boe's on Mal'Ganis with the aurora suffix and 2/3 haste vers. Anything else you guys would recommend?
8756d386c89909a8997afafc49f3cfec.jpg

You should also invest in a FC Stam/vers set, int set, etc..

Been working on the shoulders and I have a 9 sp scroll for when I get a recruit hammer of the aurora. Spellthread will come when it's not 30k per fuckup, and I am currently grinding for aurora rings in dungeons, so most of that makes sense. Which enchant gives +2 int to cloak? I've only seen +1 on AH on my server.

Why do people run minor run instead of agi run/ stam run?
Cuz minor speed is the only one that stacks with druid form, ghost wolf, etc.
[doublepost=1557456212,1557456120][/doublepost]
Been working on the shoulders and I have a 9 sp scroll for when I get a recruit hammer of the aurora. Spellthread will come when it's not 30k per fuckup, and I am currently grinding for aurora rings in dungeons, so most of that makes sense. Which enchant gives +2 int to cloak? I've only seen +1 on AH on my server.

Enchant Cloak - Intellect
Instead of discontinuer go for Jagged star of the aurora 2/3 haste/vers.

Also with the FC set you should have about 200+ stam and 22% vers.

Ok, thanks for the tip. Do they drop at 19 that way? Would have thought it would roll at a higher level.

Users who are viewing this thread