What teams are left in the NWL?

Last edited:
Anodyne, NHS, Warsong Warlords, UGGTW, WILDCARD BITCHE

Yup

I told darkxd the roster had to have been submitted yesterday for the merger and was told it would be, I suppose I can push it back till the end of today but please hurry

I was talking to him sunday but he stopped responding mid way through and hasn't got back to me. I'll keep trying because I really want to play and i know a few others do too.

shoutout the homie [MENTION=19941]Matando17[/MENTION] real standup guy thanks for lettin me know what happened

From what I've gathered, (sorry if im wrong) they couldn't field their team anymore so they cut their loses, would be my best educated guess, correct me if I'm wrong please.

[MENTION=6722]Loveshack[/MENTION] I actually want no hard feelings man, you're a homie. But like no one from Ciroc ever touched 19s at all except the people I brought, and you. It just didn't feel good. Tried to find you but you were MIA for a week, prob cause of Thanksgiving I'm guessing idk

[MENTION=6722]Loveshack[/MENTION] I actually want no hard feelings man, you're a homie. But like no one from Ciroc ever touched 19s at all except the people I brought, and you. It just didn't feel good. Tried to find you but you were MIA for a week, prob cause of Thanksgiving I'm guessing idk

Who all did you "bring in"? Cause I recognize a good 95% of people that were in Ciroc from 19s...

Darkxdpvp has made his own team and is sadly not merging with OHFHKS old team. Leaving 3 people open for a team of our own or merc. Me curleysheen and kindcreation.

Loveshack I actually want no hard feelings man, you're a homie. But like no one from Ciroc ever touched 19s at all except the people I brought, and you. It just didn't feel good. Tried to find you but you were MIA for a week, prob cause of Thanksgiving I'm guessing idk

me and gank are cool, me and you will probably be cool too. i could care less if you guys left to join sr, but at least tell me instead of me having to find out by myself. and man don't make up lies to try and cover your ass you have my cell number and i still haven't got a text back when i hit you up the day this all happened. i had to call you out on a public forum to get you to say something. its in the past and I'm over it tbh, good luck on alliance, maybe we'll link up in the future.

I'm talking about my players from WFS.

K well Trilium, Hamform, Steve, and dark have all premaded in the past. So I'm not really sure why you say they haven't touched 19s. It's whatever though, cause I will still get to see them play thankfully.

Users who are viewing this thread