What talents are you running [Paladins]

Kredjr

Legend
And what gear are you using?

Looking for inspiration for my own.

5/5 Redoubt for 30% block chance after being crit. Its up a lot and paired with a shield spike helps you duel rogues. Do not underestimate shield spike. 2/2 Guardians favor gives you 2 minutes off BOP but mainly increases your BOF to 16 seconds. 16 second BOF means you can make anyone basically immune to slows unless it gets dispelled off. BOF has a 20 sec CD and uptime of 16 seconds means your only without slow immunity for 4 seconds at a time (unless dispelled). 3/3 Precision gives you almost hit cap for 19s so you will never miss.

For healers Spiritual Focus is big, but for a pally wanting to do damage I would argue that Redoubt and Precision are more important than improved judgement.

I've just heard Precision in prot talent tree should not be underestimated, then I assume Redoubt to reach there. The last 2 points is your choice!

For gear, it's the regular warrior/prot paladin twink set as most guides recommend. I don't think retri is worth going for, prot is just as strong dps wise and yet way more defensive

Reactions: KPI

Users who are viewing this thread