EU+US What should happen with the TC money?

What should happen with the TC money?

• Give it to the Arena Tournament.

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Give it directly to GSC.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Give it to Sami so he can finally buy a headset.

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Give it back to Livingforce.

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • Save it for next years TC.

• Support homeless children in the Philippines.

• Another option (write in Thread)

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only option is give it back to LF. If HE wants to do something else with it that's his business. Convince him - don't try to steal his money.

Other option:

Postpone the twink cup. Set a new date. Put out a massive advertising campaign. Advertise in bgs of all brackets for the 19s. At minimum 10-19 bracket. Advertise outside/inside org/sw/uc/IF... don't forget goldshire too.

Perhaps some of the regulars twinks in the bracket could invite those interested to a couple premades in the 19 bracket or a wargame as well.

Maybe have hours that's fit West coast and east coast availability for the cup.

Just a few ideas and suggestions.

Moocow
Aka Protrockin/Zorblast

Other option:
Perhaps some of the regulars twinks in the bracket could invite those interested to a couple premades in the 19 bracket or a wargame as well.

Maybe have hours that's fit West coast and east coast availability for the cup.
The regulars have invited the 'legion twinks' for quite some time but they dont want to play. The times set are pretty fair for everyone? since we have participants all the way from NZ, Australia and Europe, I think the americans can manage to start playing in the middle of the day..

The regulars have invited the 'legion twinks' for quite some time but they dont want to play. The times set are pretty fair for everyone? since we have participants all the way from NZ, Australia and Europe, I think the americans can manage to start playing in the middle of the day..

I'm talking about interest Gardnered after /during a new ad campaign within and from outside the bgs.

Then perhaps the regulars can help foster continued interest by doing what I have suggested.

Moocow
Aka Protrockin/Zorblast

the fact that sami does not speak, has nothing to do with him owning or not owning a headset.
so that money is absolutely wasted, and a joke on no one but yourself for thinking throwing money @ him would change anything

Spend it all on scratch cards

the fact that sami does not speak, has nothing to do with him owning or not owning a headset.
so that money is absolutely wasted, and a joke on no one but yourself for thinking throwing money @ him would change anything
Damn and I really thought he can´t afford one :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread