What server should I transfer to?

Bishop

Legend
I haven't played retail wow regularly in a couple years. I have about 5 60 twinks, two on ally and three on horde. I was wondering on if I could transfer to server with a decent amount of twinks. I like to do both PvP and PvE. My best ally character is Huachua (60 human rogue) on Aerie peak, and Shahmordon ( 60 Bloodelf Paladin) on Moonguard.

And lastly I'd like to know how active these servers are. I understand times were bleak for 60's the last I checked so be honest.

I haven't played retail wow regularly in a couple years. I have about 5 60 twinks, two on ally and three on horde. I was wondering on if I could transfer to server with a decent amount of twinks. I like to do both PvP and PvE. My best ally character is Huachua (60 human rogue) on Aerie peak, and Shahmordon ( 60 Bloodelf Paladin) on Moonguard.

And lastly I'd like to know how active these servers are. I understand times were bleak for 60's the last I checked so be honest.

I heard bleeding howl is pretty active on horde side for 60s I think. Two RL buddy’s and I got a tight little community over in BC Gamig on Stormrage. The only two good things to do now are BG/arena and do old raids, so unless you have money burning a hole in your pocket, or you want to move from a PVE server to a PVP server, I wouldn’t suggest xfering

Users who are viewing this thread