EU+US What roles are need it at level 60 pve and pvp?

smoke

The Original "clicker"
Make this short, want to get in to level 60 twinking, played wow since release and have other twinks in different brackets .

What roles are in need in this bracket for pvp and pve ? ( healer , tank, ranged dps, melee,...)

What server and faction?

Thank you.

Would be great if you were more direct with what side of the pond you were talking about.

Outside of that, there needs to be clarification here, 60 Raiding =/= 60 Twinking. There are no 60 Raiding guilds that try to maximize gear to be able to compete in PvP (on US). There are no 60 Twinking guilds that try to limit players into only running 60 only raids (on US). Its very hard to have both in the same guild, as the requirements of most 60 Raiding guilds will cut back on your ability to even exist in the same instanced PvP as a twink.

As for PvP, Id suggest play what ever you want but you might want to play with a friend as BGs on both sides of the pond now struggle to take place (EU is in the works tho), so Arenas is the only PvP this bracket currently sees - not counting wargames.

Would be great if you were more direct with what side of the pond you were talking about.

Outside of that, there needs to be clarification here, 60 Raiding =/= 60 tinking. There are no 60 Raiding guilds that try to maximize gear to be able to compete in PvP (on US). There are no 60 tinking guilds that try to limit players into only running 60 only raids (on US). Its very hard to have both in the same guild, as the requirements of most 60 Raiding guilds will cut back on your ability to even exist in the same instanced PvP as a tink.

As for PvP, Id suggest play what ever you want but you might want to play with a friend as BGs on both sides of the pond now struggle to take place (EU is in the works tho), so Arenas is the only PvP this bracket currently sees - not counting wargames.
Ya sorry absolutely forgot to add US servers. And overall I like pvp and raiding , and I can play and do enjoy all classes so no problem there. I was wondering if there is maybe guild who need any specific role to be filled in raiding or 5s or 3s team or anything like that .

For now I make something and try to check out the scene and see if I can make any new friends.

Users who are viewing this thread