What realm?

Mankirk is where the action is at : ) You can create there, or create somewhere else and transfer there to have people to play with : )

Just a warning since it seems everybody just buys gold now openly - not only are the gold prices on Mankrik insane (like 1.5-2.5x other servers), but items are also inflated in gold prices. You could be looking at 3-5x the price of twink items, so it may be cheaper for a lot of people without an existing guild to help them out to roll somewhere else, gear up, and then transfer over.

The upshot is that nearly every piece of gear you could ever want is available on Mankrik. Twinks have been there for a while now and have taken over the low level item market, so it's almost guaranteed someone has that piece you need and you won't need to chase it down on another server.

Just a warning since it seems everybody just buys gold now openly - not only are the gold prices on Mankrik insane (like 1.5-2.5x other servers), but items are also inflated in gold prices. You could be looking at 3-5x the price of twink items, so it may be cheaper for a lot of people without an existing guild to help them out to roll somewhere else, gear up, and then transfer over.

The upshot is that nearly every piece of gear you could ever want is available on Mankrik. Twinks have been there for a while now and have taken over the low level item market, so it's almost guaranteed someone has that piece you need and you won't need to chase it down on another server.
yeah.. but i have been to a few realms and the gear costs way more on them.. and not nearly enough gear. so me not buying gold i can make a decent amount on the ah farming for a while.

yeah.. but i have been to a few realms and the gear costs way more on them.. and not nearly enough gear. so me not buying gold i can make a decent amount on the ah farming for a while.
Unless you're on a dead realm this is simply untrue. A quick search of BBG shows you how much more expensive everything is on "twink" realms like Mankrik/Whitemane/etc

I'd like to chime in. I'm getting ready to move my twinks to Mankrik and watching the prices of 19 twink items on 3 servers. Surprisingly many prices aren't that much worse there. It just seems pretty typical for a high pop realm ( :

My guess is people import plenty so the supply and demand aren't that far off. Of course your mileage may very, and certain rare items will likely cost you a pretty penny but might be more obtainable.

Last edited:
Also considering transferring my 19 shaman since I just began playing again and found that Incendius is completely dead. Thinking of Mankrik or Whitemane, but open to any decent realm with some twinks. Another consideration is that I'd like to be able to eventually buy Naxx shoulder enchant... Are those impossible to buy on Mankrik due to demand?

Users who are viewing this thread