What realm are you in?

Originally decided to play Whitemane-Horde to join a few friends.
After two days of 7+ hour login queues, I rerolled to pagle-Horde.

Felstriker - horde and boy what a mistake that server is always low pop

Benediction because its a medium/high PvP server and I want to see what type of people play on a PvP server named after something so warm and friendly

For me its Faerlina Horde. I manage to get into Soda's guild.
I like big populations.
There are always people to group up with and the AH is always alive with new things.

I'm on Remulos. Joined a random guild, nice people, having fun so far. It's PVE - I agree with Crystal about the timewastingness of ganking/being ganked. In vanilla you could still do world PvP on a PvE server, because big brawls would erupt in XR, Westfall, Ashenvale etc.

I'm on Remulos. Joined a random guild, nice people, having fun so far. It's PVE - I agree with Crystal about the timewastingness of ganking/being ganked. In vanilla you could still do world PvP on a PvE server, because big brawls would erupt in XR, Westfall, Ashenvale etc.

I remember the first raid i ever seen was in The Crossroads, I was like 8 or 9 years old, was fuckin awesome lol. I’m looking forward to wpvp for sure.

Whitemane here. I think in general it's a good idea to spread out at least a little. Look to recruit players new to twinking. If we were all on one or two servers, the price of drops would skyrocket after a while.

Yeah, but you have to approach it with a different mindset. Think of it like all the retro games that have flourished in the past few years. You're not going to find it to be very exciting 95% of the time. Especially the leveling part. But exciting != fun.

Also, there's no telling what's going to happen in the long term. Maybe 90% of players quit after a few months. Or maybe they all quit after hitting 60, or after BWL, or after AQ, or who knows. But for that reason I'm making sure I don't overinvest my energy in it.

Bigglesworth NA alliance.

Ashenvale is owned by the horde. I went to Silverwind Refuge to buy a book. Horde everywhere. Did a /who. There were three alliance in the zone.

The stories about STVietnam are all true. It's a bloodbath.

Remember the Buddy System, friends. Never venture out alone.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread