EU+US What ranged / caster to make?

2xtwinker

Grandfathered
Hey guys I got a level 20 balance druid and it's a lot of fun however I'm looking to make at least 1 more ranged / caster class or spec before my game time expires. I like to play battlegrounds and especially enjoy alterac / eots.

On a side note: Can vet account level 20s hold more than 10(?) gold and bid on bmah items ?

No, vet accounts have the same restrictions as starter accounts.

And have you thought of arcane Mage? Truthfully they're pretty gimped in comparison to balance Druid in my opinion, but they're lots of fun and they're decently viable.

No, vet accounts have the same restrictions as starter accounts.

And have you thought of arcane Mage? Truthfully they're pretty gimped in comparison to balance Druid in my opinion, but they're lots of fun and they're decently viable.
Uh idk I hate dying =D. Anyway what are the pros and cons?

Pros are pretty good damage, ice floes, ice block, always good cc, very easy to gear.

Cons are no self heals, if ice floes on cd with no charges you really can't cast while moving.

Destro Lock brings a lot to the table as well. Less mobility than a Mage, but more control in most situations as fear can be cast on multiple targets where as sheep cannot(sheep also heals the target). Self-heals to compensate for lack of mobility is something that lock has though. Healthstone and dark regen heals scale based of of your HP, so if you use a trinket that increases your HP in conjuction with the aforementioned healing spells you can recover more than half your hp instantly with a buff to the healing you recieve from all sources.

Let's not forget the burst either. You may even find destro to be burstier than your boomkin.....

On a side note: Can vet account level 20s hold more than 10(?) gold and bid on bmah items ?

They can have more than 10 gold if they had more than 10 gold before the subscription ends. But once they spend down to 10 it will never go above 10 again unless they resub. IE: A sub starts with 1,000 gold. That subbed account expires. It becomes a Vet account, it still has the 1,000 gold. It can spend that gold. Remember, as a Vet it will have no mailbox access. So, purchases from the AH/BMAH will do it no good because it cannot retrieve them.

Hey guys I got a level 20 balance druid and it's a lot of fun however I'm looking to make at least 1 more ranged / caster class or spec before my game time expires. I like to play battlegrounds and especially enjoy alterac / eots.

Give a shot to Dpriest. You can go healz or just dps like a mad man.

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

You can hold any number of gold on frozen account but you can only earn new gold when you bellow 10g.
If you want a range class and hate dying then roll a hunter.

Cloth Equiped Rogue who throws daggers at enemies. Thats a viable ranged class. Pair it with max haste and ur unstoppable

If you planning to make a 20 alliance, try out a dpriest, they are fun(alliance could use more heals!), and almost not killable 1vs1 (unless a fotm 29 gank ya)

Lock are pretty fun to play. CC'ing those healers till they rage quit! , best when u have a healing friend with ya
Destro ftw!!

Idk about any other caster/range dps, rarely played them

If you going horde, ignore this post!

If you planning to make a 20 alliance, try out a dpriest, they are fun(alliance could use more heals!), and almost not killable 1vs1 (unless a fotm 29 gank ya)

Lock are pretty fun to play. CC'ing those healers till they rage quit! , best when u have a healing friend with ya
Destro ftw!!

Idk about any other caster/range dps, rarely played them

If you going horde, ignore this post!
I'm on a toss up between disco, fury, bm or frost.

Help me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread