US what lvl do items start to proc epic ?

Merlin

Grandfathered
is there such thing as a lvl1 epic proc ? also i am curious those greens with a primary stat, stam and 2 secondary stats, do these items appear for lvl1 too ?

Correct me if I am wrong, but they can proc at level 1.
You just need access to a green-quality item. Since greys & whites cant proc upgrades.
Assuming you have access to some greens, you'd have the opportunity to proc higher rarity.

Correct me if I am wrong, but they can proc at level 1.
You just need access to a green-quality item. Since greys & whites cant proc upgrades.
Assuming you have access to some greens, you'd have the opportunity to proc higher rarity.
the only green quest I can think of that might be accessible to level 1s is the statless greens in the gnome starting area

theoretically yes level 1s are capable of getting epics, but you don't start getting access to green quests until like level 5 (maybe level 3 or 4)

that being said level 5-9 twinks are some of the fastest twinks to reroll for, especially if you don't have those allied races

EDIT: If i'm not mistaken theres statless greens in the troll starting zone too that might work. these 2 are all I know of

that means only the very gf players who uses large and small Legion crates 8 pieces are the ones geared .. there is no way (probably no point) to gear a lvl1 now :D

that means only the very gf players who uses large and small Legion crates 8 pieces are the ones geared .. there is no way (probably no point) to gear a lvl1 now :D
i've never seen a level one with legion gear, was it possible for them to obtain it? thought it was like level 7+ or something (7 is the lowest twink i've seen with it)

theres been a few new lvl 1 twinks since legion, sort of vanity now though.

some do it to collect swag pieces and flex their sets while chatting in GS, others do it to get a dumb amount of achievement points for a lvl 1, collect tabards, reps, etc.

having all that jazz adds an extra layer of swag if you're level 1 because of the challenge yo, kind of like the f2ps but like even more masochistic (or maybe not depending on how you look at it)

pvp I hear is pretty much completely dead so they're more pve twinks now

the reason its nowhere near as popular as it used to be is because of the dead pvp factor tho for sure so if everything else I listed isn't your thing then yeah don't bother just make a f2p/vet

My 7 has full legion gear and I’ve seen some level 5’s and 9’s with legion gear. The lowest level that you could get it was at level 5 and most people didn’t know about that until the last few days of the event.

What is this epic proc business about? Green items looted and from quests can turn into epic ones by some chance?
Yep.

Green items from quests / unique drops from mobs have a small chance of upgrading to rare or epic. So do rare items have a small chance to upgrade to epic.

WoWScrnShot_082319_175704.jpg

Aye! Works for lvl 5 atleast

Users who are viewing this thread