What is the best Island Expeditions booster?

Danknoodle

Veteran
Dear twinkers,

In somewhat continuation of Oliks' recent thread, I am interested in making a character that shall boost my friends through Island Expeditions. This will be its sole purpose.
As my experience with BfA is rather sparse, I would like to pick your brains as to what character would carry out these boosts the best – the more details you are willing to supply, the better (i.e. what class, spec, level, stat priority, gear etc.). Don't be shy to dumb it down. I will also very much appreciate a link to an Armory profile (or similar) as an example of what to strive for.
I am a fairly versatile player, so I have no class/spec preference in this regard. I am simply interested in maximizing performance.

Thank you all in advance <3

I have tried many different classes and specs for expedition farming, and the best one by far is havoc demon hunter. If you stack 3x of the Eyes of rage trait (the one that increases eye beam damage and reduces Eye beam CD when you grab orbs), you basically have an overpowered eye beam that will never be on CD during islands. Combine that with Fel Barrage, immolation aura, and the numerous other AOE abilities that havoc DH has, and it is by far the best for pulling fat mobs and nuking them.

I'v been leaning towards prot pally personally, I've heard some good things about their dmg and mine is pretty geared. The block chance gets pretty high too so I can survivability will be so far off the charts, even with lots of spell mobs since they can block spells w/ talent

Edit: With "decent" gear, i'm at around 65% block. I think with tradewinds buffs etc, i could hit 100 easily and that would be legit damage since the first trait makes your blocks do dmg as well as block spells.

Last edited:
Havoc DH. Nothing compares. They melt stacks of mobs so fast no amount of tanking ability can make up for their massive eye beam damage.

Users who are viewing this thread