What is everyone up to?

Manny

Big Brain
Hey guys!
Not many people know this but, i basically quit wow a few weeks back.
It was not enjoyable and I had less time overall to dedicate to it, and tbh I was burnt out from how much I had played it in the past year.

My friends message me now and then to comw play but I dont feel motivated.

I made this thread to ask around and see what everyone is up to and if anything is fun, maybe ill get inspired to log in a bit.

Sadly i missed the invasions stuff so i hope thats not a huge deal xD.

Anyways, let me know!

Heyo!

Arenas are starting to pick up a bit at 20s, our skype group is getting more active like it used to be and we're trying to put a bit more effort into it so it hopefully stays that way.

Pop in sometime and we can have some games setup!

Playing League of Legends. Currently Diamond 4, working to get Master so I can work as an elo booster for BlazingBoost.

Waiting for a private server that's gonna be PTE (Play Through Expansion) and will goes the same way as blizzard did.. starting with Vanilla.. Going patch by patch.. Content by content up till WoTLK (Atleast they said WoTLK as last, but it may change). Server is Called Crestfall and should release end of this year.

Will be populated as hell.. Since alot of Nostalrius players will play on it.

Everything can be read on http://forums.crestfall-gaming.com/

and if you're too lazy to read, you can check the youtube review of Crestfall

College.

endgame.

Just started university

Waiting for a private server that's gonna be PTE (Play Through Expansion) and will goes the same way as blizzard did.. starting with Vanilla.. Going patch by patch.. Content by content up till WoTLK (Atleast they said WoTLK as last, but it may change). Server is Called Crestfall and should release end of this year.

Will be populated as hell.. Since alot of Nostalrius players will play on it.

Everything can be read on http://forums.crestfall-gaming.com/

and if you're too lazy to read, you can check the youtube review of Crestfall

Is that not exactly like Nost? Aka the Private server that got shut down?

Endgame stuff, but my 110 warrior is getting ganked by the same vengeance DH in suramar everyday. I log in, she's there in the same position :eek:

Enjoying the weather. It is such a nice weather for the time of the year, biking and swimming a lot. Reading up on the official forums and have a laugh after alpha and beta testing legion because nothing seemed fixed as of yet.

This is the first ever break I did from world of warcraft, nothing feels the same, not even this site and got so boring really with nothing to discuss and no content to create...

Is that not exactly like Nost? Aka the Private server that got shut down?

Not really.. You've to know something.. Nostalrius is dead forever. The owner of it wont re-open it anymore. Crestfall is a project that's already 4-5y old. As old as Nostalrius were. Nostalrius, at the first point wasn't PTE. After the huge demande of the community. They were in plan to release a TBC one. They have other rules than Nostalrius have/had and other scripts/core. So it can be called Nostalrius 2.0 cuz of the popularity it's gonna have at the beginning (it's gonna be very famous), but Crestfall will be known as one of the best private server and never be called Nostalrius 2.0 anymore in the long term

Endgame stuff, but my 110 warrior is getting ganked by the same vengeance DH in suramar everyday. I log in, she's there in the same position :eek:

Damn rip

Users who are viewing this thread