What happened to Valotian

swagqt

Grandfathered
Just curious hes no longer on Dmaw a guild mate of him told me he xrealmed somewhere lol and name changed , anyone can confirm if he quit or just xrealmed?

Just curious hes no longer on Dmaw a guild mate of him told me he xrealmed somewhere lol and name changed , anyone can confirm if he quit or just xrealmed?

Still involved with the community, just not actively playing WoW at this time. It's likely that I will be back for the next expansion.

Still involved with the community, just not actively playing WoW at this time. It's likely that I will be back for the next expansion.

but what happened to ur toon lol

lol so basically no one knows the new name

That was (and still is) mainly a precaution in case I wanted to leave the game for good. I'm interested in the changes Blizzard is bringing to the game in Legion though, so I'm likely to come back around then.

4 year old thread lol
@Valotian

To this day, Valotian is the best geared character I've ever seen. I can't remember half of what he had but it included AQ40 Enchants, Skullbreaker among shitloads of other grandfathered weps, Dog Training Gloves etc. If he's still active or if anyone knows him, it would be amazing to have his current armoury, any screenshots or anything.

Users who are viewing this thread