What games have power leveling through twinking?

Scratch the friendliness then. Is there a game that isn't changing every 2 years that i can actually play and know my toons won't become useless?
With pvp, and is an mmo with constant updates that has a decent amount of players in it? None that I know if sadly heh. I guess most mmo games just get to the point where they have to update and outdate things. WoW out of all the mmos I played forceably outdates older content the most though, with outright disabling it or preventing using it in new content or nerfing it. Most other games at least have some stuff be relevant or useable even in new content. I guess they want to make sure their new content is mostly the focus for the game at the time or what most things lead to or eventually lead to.

I hear GW2 has good PvP that you can start at lvl 1 and leveling through it completely. I haven't bit the bullet yet though.

Scratch the friendliness then. Is there a game that isn't changing every 2 years that i can actually play and know my toons won't become useless?

Guild Wars 2.

Max level has been level 80 since launch. Getting BiS may take about a month of grinding, and then BiS will never change ever again. The starter/buyable gear gets you a SOLID competing setup that lacks maybe 2-5 stats each that BiS pieces would have. Small difference. End-game progression is for Legendary cosmetics, achievements, and pvp rank.

Being able to go inactive for 2+ months, hopping back on and getting right back into the heat of things at top performance is really satisfying.

The game really rewards character gear progression as you will NEVER log in and be completely out-dated (like in wow when a new raid/pvp season comes out- main issue ppl have with wow).

My thief has been BiS for about 2 years now. I havent played him since about 4 months. If I logged in right now, I could go beat up some sweaty neckbeard thats been non-stop raiding/pvping in a 1v1.
[doublepost=1604724495,1604723484][/doublepost]Just to dump a few screenies here.

Ive always loved the games Korean mmo look, without it being TOO Korean (like BDO's titties)
gw007.jpg
gw008.jpg

The blue glow is kind-of a flex, can be an eye-sore.

Users who are viewing this thread