What expansion loot can upgrade

Dantex

More specifically can legion/bfa normals still drop warforged? Ive been doing bfa legion and wod and only upgrades ive gotten are from wod

All quest items in the game can proc a blue or epic upgrade But most have a lower ilvl than a WF from WoD.
Items from quest in this thread can proc the same ilvl as a WF your level.

Only things that can WF are WoD dungeon items.
Only Helm, Neck, Rings, Waist and Wrist can socket+tert+WarForge. Sadly Boots, Chest, Gloves, Legs, Trinket and Weapons can only tert+WarForge.

Ok so I might be imagining it but I could swear I saw SL dungeon drop proc epic (patch 10.0.5) . Didn't sceenshot it though so take that is you may.

Ok so I might be imagining it but I could swear I saw SL dungeon drop proc epic (patch 10.0.5) . Didn't sceenshot it though so take that is you may.
Never seen or heard of this. Only dungeons dropping looted warforged/epic proccing items are WoD... Someone else confirm.

I cant see that, think of all the ooze and totem running people have been doing, it wouldnt have gone unnoticed.

I cant see that, think of all the ooze and totem running people have been doing, it wouldnt have gone unnoticed.
Ahem, saw it while trying to get said items. Never seen anything like it again though. Probably a hallucination but I wanted to get it out there in case it was just a super rare thing. Did get the Stratholme mount on my first solo run with my Vet/20 Warrior though so I might be messing with the RNGs :ez:

Users who are viewing this thread