What enchant to choose for fire mage?(HELP ME)

Discussion in 'Level 110-119' started by Bulzevul, Nov 10, 2019.

Share This Page

1. Bulzevul

Bulzevul Member

Last edited: Nov 10, 2019
  2. Warriors101

Warriors101 Member

Definitely go brilliance, but yeah offhand is limited to 136 and below or slightly higher if you managed to do it before the warlords ilvl change. You might want a decent amount of haste/versatility if possible, do remember unless they changed it all crits are reduced in effectiveness by 50% in bgs.

3. The Horror

The Horror Member

It really depends on what your twink level is BfA enchants become much weaker for 110 compared to 111+.

Best way to do it - enchant your Artifact weapon with Draenor enchant then find BfA 210 weapon from dungeon or rare and enchant with BfA enchant - than compare results. You can always drop Draenor enchant later but once you put any relic in your Artifact - there is no way to reapply it again.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Warriors101

Warriors101 Member

I believe I remember trying to such a thing, it worked but If I remember right it never procced as well. Best to test it out like the previous post recommended though, but I think the primary + secondary stats will likely beat most out.

5. sevenohseven

sevenohseven objectives or gtfo

the older enchants are the full effect when they proc while alot of the bfa ones have to ramp up stacks. def try out a few to see which works best but like mentioned above once you start leveling up your artifact weapon youre stuck with bfa stuff.