what does veteran status mean?

Dcm

idc
I feel like this section isn't really used much so I don't expect a hasty response but I was just wondering what the Veteran status on this website means? My names been green for awhile and I've never really been sure why

I feel like this section isn't really used much so I don't expect a hasty response but I was just wondering what the Veteran status on this website means? My names been green for awhile and I've never really been sure why
You have been a TI member for +3 years, congratulations! You now have an expanded inbox and the option to modify your own personal forum title! ALRIGHT!

You have been a TI member for +3 years, congratulations! You now have an expanded inbox and the option to modify your own personal forum title! ALRIGHT!

oh swag, thanks haha

nah not really, i was mostly just an angry 14 year old who couldn't control their temper

Well that's good man I was just reading back on some of your forum rage and I just wanted to know where we stood this exact moment.. gotta watch your back ya know?

Well that's good man I was just reading back on some of your forum rage and I just wanted to know where we stood this exact moment.. gotta watch your back ya know?

yeah i gotcha lol, ive calmed down a lot and im a lot more humble about that stuff i guess. it's all just a game so who cares

Users who are viewing this thread