What do you want to see for sale?

Kaliy

Veteran
Hello!

I am not a twink, but I love running old content and crafting stuff, so I've found myself a natural candidate for a twink enchanter! If you're on Dragonmaw/Akama/Mug'thol, you may have bought some of my stuff!

I'm curious what sort of enhancements twinks want to buy. Are there any enchants or other sorts of gear buffs which are most desired? Is any crafting gear BiS? Any consumables you would love to see stocked? All levels are useful to hear back from, and if anyone on these servers wants anything in particular, I'm happy to make it if I can! :D

Hello!

I am not a twink, but I love running old content and crafting stuff, so I've found myself a natural candidate for a twink enchanter! If you're on Dragonmaw/Akama/Mug'thol, you may have bought some of my stuff!

I'm curious what sort of enhancements twinks want to buy. Are there any enchants or other sorts of gear buffs which are most desired? Is any crafting gear BiS? Any consumables you would love to see stocked? All levels are useful to hear back from, and if anyone on these servers wants anything in particular, I'm happy to make it if I can! :D
Khorium bars, titanium powder, Haste potions, and primals\motes are all things I can think of that I usually use at 70. I know hidden satyr is super in demand, along with tiger claw shoulder enchants and shadowleather leg armor. Free action potions, goblin gliders, glorious stats to chest and the seal/binding ring enchants. I hope this helps a bit

It does! I wondered who was buying all those goblin glider kits! Great tips, thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread