PTR What do I say to the GM in livechat?

Neon

666 god
My sub has ran out and I want to unlock one of my veteran twinks xp to q. I am not sure how to go about this to a gm? Any advice? Thanks!

They do that just like that? That simple?
Yeah pretty much, try not to tell them that you're using it to abuse a loophole in their system to twink against levelers when twinks are intended to be in their own bracket.

Just be like "I want to play with my friend waa waa" and they'll be pretty good about it.

Yeah pretty much, try not to tell them that you're using it to abuse a loophole in their system to twink against levelers when twinks are intended to be in their own bracket.

Just be like "I want to play with my friend waa waa" and they'll be pretty good about it.
Said something similar got the unlock successfully.

Yo Neon, random question and nothing to do with OP.

Was playing Classic with Zale one day and saw an 19 Alliance Druid named Neon on Thunderfury. Was wondering if it was you? Was cool to see everyone coming back.

Yo Neon, random question and nothing to do with OP.

Was playing Classic with Zale one day and saw an 19 Alliance Druid named Neon on Thunderfury. Was wondering if it was you? Was cool to see everyone coming back.
Was not me have not even made a twink on classic yet but I plan to eventually.

How do you not have a classic twink yet? Up until it's release you were sucking it like it had a dick and were shit talking retail any chance you got...

Maybe because other things come up in life idk?
[doublepost=1579836328,1579836292][/doublepost]
weird he didn't commit to classic. He very clearly commits to everything else.
Do I need to commit to a video game relax lmao!
[doublepost=1579836361][/doublepost]
I moderately appreciate derailed Neon post.
Highfive bro

Users who are viewing this thread