US What do I make?

Aubrey_Lane

Grandfathered
What are three good classes for the 10-19pvp bracket?

Every class is good, as long as you use combat rotations.

Deadass question.

What happened to you? You just like disappeared for a while. I never saw u in durotar bragging (thank god) or on the forums claiming to be r1 boomy 24/7.
Real life happened m8. i still have a little time for the game and i'm using it to play my f2ps/vets. It isn't a claim, but a fact. Bragging and being confident are two different things.

Real life happened m8. i still have a little time for the game and i'm using it to play my f2ps/vets. It isn't a claim, but a fact. Bragging and being confident are two different things.
Ahh gotcha with that real life thing. But i am also highly aware that bragging and being confident are two different things. But you have yet to prove that you're the actual r1 19 boomy. You have yet to duel jwl, pokestar, idk me. I even took my 19 boomy on alliance and ran to durotar just to duel you, but then you refused to tag pvp and then u logged off. And i'm 100% sure that a true r1 would never /afk out of bg's or dodge wargames 24/7. But that's just me mate.

Ahh gotcha with that real life thing. But i am also highly aware that bragging and being confident are two different things. But you have yet to prove that you're the actual r1 19 boomy. You have yet to duel jwl, pokestar, idk me. I even took my 19 boomy on alliance and ran to durotar just to duel you, but then you refused to tag pvp and then u logged off. And i'm 100% sure that a true r1 would never /afk out of bg's or dodge wargames 24/7. But that's just me mate.
Duel me? As in wpvp where you and the other characters had the superior gear? I geared for this xpac...Legion. Preset templates allowed me to become #1 in wsg in a short amount of time because I only needed my class armor type and every slot filled. There was not one boomy that was able to keep up, let alone surpass me in obj terms. I frequently AFK'd inside the match aka stay but don't participate in the fights. It was very silly to see the other boomies begin to talk about how they have more damage done while I completed tasks outside of wow, at the same time they are inside enemy gy with absolutely zero chance of being pushed out. The only times I left games is when my team missed a key play or my team was being gy spawn camped (no chance of getting out of gy unless stealth). Fyi most of the key plays involved me either holding flag or killing efc which would have resulted in a cap for us but the people on my team would rather not listen. I also played wargames a couple days after dinging 19 and finessed every single person in the match including the ones on my team. So called "champs" could not even see the opportunity to kill EFC when he could have easily been intercepted. I was the only one to see it. That wargame was a 3-1 win but should have been 3-0. My standards are higher than yours mr duel hero.

Users who are viewing this thread