EU What constitutes an account as Veteran?

Brumbea

Veteran
Am i wrong in thinking a Veteran account is an account that is not listed as starter edition on your Bnet but also with no sub on?

I am looking to make a EU horde vet twink and my bnet has 2 accounts that are listed as Inactive but have legion as their current version. Would I be able to play veteran twinks on those 2 accounts or no?

Am i wrong in thinking a Veteran account is an account that is not listed as starter edition on your Bnet but also with no sub on?

I am looking to make a EU horde vet twink and my bnet has 2 accounts that are listed as Inactive but have legion as their current version. Would I be able to play veteran twinks on those 2 accounts or no?

A veteran account is an account that has previously had a subscription. Starter/Veteran accounts have access to the "battlechest" version of the game - which is 1 behind the current expansion (aka legion). I'm not sure exactly where you're looking - so if what you're seeing implies you had a subscription in legion, or if it is just referring to the expansions you have access to.

Typically starter accounts have the status as "Starter Edition" or something. So if you don't see that you should be good. Either way, you're probably buying a month of gametime to gear up, right? So that'll make whatever you pick a vet account.

Yeah i was referring to the fact my battle net list of wow accounts would say that some were "starter edition" and some had legion but were inactive. I realized after asking that i would have to buy a sub to give it gold and what not, so thats my bad there :).

Thanks for the reply. Currently talking with people on Ravenscrest to join a guild there.

Users who are viewing this thread