What computer case to you rock and why

CigNus

Bracket Tourist
Administrator
I'm looking to upgrade, and by upgrade I mean get rid of these stupid rgb fans and tempered glass cases.

This is the current one.
upload_2021-4-5_19-1-38.png
It's terrible, I've stripped 2 of paneling screws. They are insanely hard to get on and off so opening the damn thing to work on is a pain.
There's no room on the opposite side of the mb tray to properly route cables.
The front fans are shit, let alone the most "RBG" they get is like 6 different colors.
And I'm just tired of the "glass" esthetic. I want function over fashion.

What do you guys have that works well. I was looking at this one just because it looks like its insanely good to work in. Plus hotswap front bays is pretty sick.
Thoughts?

[ ... ]
What do you guys have that works well. I was looking at this one just because it looks like its insanely good to work in. Plus hotswap front bays is pretty sick.
Thoughts?
thats a testbench not a case

in any case go visit gamersnexus and pick one of the good airflow ones that'll do it

nPM0wFr.jpg

If you can get past the fact it's an iBuyPower, the Tracer 4 ITX case so far seems great.
Stock comes with 4 fans (3 in front) that pull full aRGB (not just single colors, but full rainbow effect) with multiple light shows including the front of the computer also doing full RGB, tons of space behind the mobo for cable management, hidden psu within cable management area with more space on under side for cable management, vented on top with magnetic filter with space for 2 more 120mm fans or AIO cooling system. Stock, the temps never reached above 55c while gaming, lower now with upgraded cpu cooler. The air flow seems great and stock fans are about 19-21db, so not too loud even right by the monitor.

Im still using my ancient PC I got for my BD back in 2010. Struggles to open 2 tabs on Chrome and Discord uses 90% of the CPU memory. Works like a charm.

Users who are viewing this thread