What class

swagqt

Grandfathered
Guys i have a question i started a ww monk to get him to 20 but idk if keeping him or switching to hunter hes lvl 11 rn ive done couple wsg and i love it i have landslide on 1 wep and ele force on the other so my fof ticks can go 600-1000 ticks but idk if in legion they get a nerf or anything,

Now about hunter i have flintlockes scope so its aight but idk if they're getting better in legion either but they are fun to and can do a lot of dmg just not kill healers...

Leave your thoughts please.

Legion is nearly a year away.
Roll a healer. Too many Damage dealers already. Join the ranks of the few. Not everyone can do it though.

/cheers

Hunter is boring asf (except bm). Ww monk is fun tho. But in legion monk loses FoF and enchants are disabled in PvP. I would go Hunter then :(

Most healsrs suck, join if you know what you see doing. Other I feel WW is way more fun due to the fact you have off heals, really strong damage, and the fact you have a cc can really help a mid fight and or peel. You have amazing mobility. Hunters aren't reslly that fun with a sped team.

Most healsrs suck, join if you know what you see doing. Other I feel WW is way more fun due to the fact you have off heals, really strong damage, and the fact you have a cc can really help a mid fight and or peel. You have amazing mobility. Hunters aren't reslly that fun with a sped team.

They aren't that fun at all :(
I only had some fun playing bm Hunter cuz the amount of control you get

These types of questions are the worst, you need to decide what's fun for you, not other people

They aren't that fun at all :(
I only had some fun playing bm Hunter cuz the amount of control you get

You have the same control on a pet without it even being BM. Hunter just isn't for me honestly. I mean yes it was my first Twink but I didn't use macros ot what not. I let everything be auto use. Now that when I play Hunter I control every pet spell it can become a pain for me. I just prefer classes that provide help for the team. Let it be offheals, speed boosts, cc, etc.

Windwalker very likely has the highest skill-to-impact ratio of any class, outside of maybe Mage.

If you play an excellent Windwalker, you will feel awesome. It just might take a while to learn how to play it perfectly.

Hunter is boring asf (except bm). Ww monk is fun tho. But in legion monk loses FoF and enchants are disabled in PvP. I would go Hunter then :(

are you serious? wtf they losing FoF?

Windwalker very likely has the highest skill-to-impact ratio of any class, outside of maybe Mage.

If you play an excellent Windwalker, you will feel awesome. It just might take a while to learn how to play it perfectly.

the only reason id play ww is FoF lol and apparently in legion it's getting removed... Maybe i can just go rogue like always i just hope rogues wont get a nerf cause then i would be pissed off lol

fof isnt getting removed in legion lol... smh guys go read up on this stuff, takes 1 minute. fof just loses stun but you can use it while moving, will be interesting i think

play what u want, op, as long as it isn't feral / brew

fof isnt getting removed in legion lol... smh guys go read up on this stuff, takes 1 minute. fof just loses stun but you can use it while moving, will be interesting i think

play what u want, op, as long as it isn't feral / brew

Pretty sure fof requires level 22 and this is made in the veteran section so pls check your facts

Hunter is super fun if you aren't bad at the game. The skill cap is super high and awesome mobility+damage. You can farm every non-healer 1v1. People that struggle with hunters generally don't have good binds/macros, back peddle and don't realise the full potential of the class in most situations. Tracking is basically map hacks, disengage opens up so many more jumps, the various pet abilities give you so much utility. WW is definitely fun, especially in arena, but in pugs/premades hunters are king.

Users who are viewing this thread