What class will you use the lvl 58 boost on?

What class will you boost?

• Warrior

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Paladin

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Hunter

• Rogue

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Priest

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Shaman

• Mage

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Warlock

• Druid

• I will not buy a boost

Votes: 5 18.5%

• Total voters

Anexa

Veteran
Are you prepared? World of Warcraft®: Burning Crusade Classic™ launches on June 1, and the pre-expansion patch arrives on May 18. As with WoW Classic, Burning Crusade Classic will be included with every WoW players’ subscription at no additional cost.

For those who haven't played WoW Classic recently, or if you're looking to enhance your experience, we have a host of special items just for you.

Starting on May 18, after the weekly scheduled realm maintenance, everyone who wants to prepare early to join the adventure when Outland opens on June 2 will have the option to purchase the Dark Portal Pass, allowing them to boost one character of their choosing on a Burning Crusade Classic realm to level 58 (limit one per World of Warcraft account; not usable on blood elf or draenei characters). The boosted character will receive:

• Apprentice Riding skill
  • Race-specific mount
  • Weapon skills up to level 58
  • Access to certain flight paths
  • A set of level 58 magic (green) quality gear
  • Up to four Runecloth Bags (14 slots each)
  • A little bit of gold to start their journey
QQI7NMAOC71W1620251287558.jpg

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/n...-with-the-dark-portal-pass-and-deluxe-edition

^read also about the Deluxe Edition version

Will you buy a lvl 58 boost when the prepatch comes? If so, what class will you choose? Motivate why!

oh fuck i thought every account got one FREE boost not every account has access to purchase one boost, i should have known better but damn thats ass

I'm boosting a huntard on 2nd acct to farm twink bops. I'm also making a belf prot pally on 2nd acct and going to level him as much as I can in the 2 weeks they are giving us.

i used it on a priest, bought a bunch of boes for it too. some 50-59 bgs were fun in shadow spec with mana talents from disc tree. probably not a great build, but most of the players were boosts in the brackets AB's, so doesnt really matter anyways

priest cause i needed to boost something to res my horde twink with, that can do some aoe (holy nova).

Users who are viewing this thread