What class should I roll for the 49 bracket? Paladin or Priest?

Aklo

Veteran
I'm totally new to this and am looking for some guidance. Few questions:

Which do you think is more powerful than the other at 49?
What would pair best with a 49 warrior (friend is leveling one)?
Which class do you think would be more helpful to have in the 49 bracket as it stand right now?
Which of the two do you think is the most fun to pvp with?
Which specs are the best for either at this level?

Thanks in advance!

Hpal & disc are both highly impactful, hpal pairs much better with a warrior for freedoms
What's most fun depends on what you like, you can think of priests as more offensive support (purges, fear, MC, etc) & hpal as more defensive in general, although on wsg you usually want hpals on O to push through their defenses with freedoms/bop/cleanses and connect with efc

I've never really played either type of class, so I'm not sure what sounds more appealing between those 2 roles. Are shadow priest and ret pally viable in the 49 bracket, or are other specs preferred?

I've never really played either type of class, so I'm not sure what sounds more appealing between those 2 roles. Are shadow priest and ret pally viable in the 49 bracket, or are other specs preferred?

Shadow priest way more viable imo. Priest in general stronger in this bracket.

Hpal is an incredible asset as heals. Huge defensives, and great for team support. Also, lacking on alliance side. Ret is a bit lack luster. Ret has the ability to be a support role, but dmg isn't anything special. Spriest is very strong but very mana dependent. Healy priest is also very strong but I would say Hpal is less represented and an untapped advantage that alliance has but doesn't seem to use as much.

Hpal is an incredible asset as heals. Huge defensives, and great for team support. Also, lacking on alliance side. Ret is a bit lack luster. Ret has the ability to be a support role, but dmg isn't anything special. Spriest is very strong but very mana dependent. Healy priest is also very strong but I would say Hpal is less represented and an untapped advantage that alliance has but doesn't seem to use as much.

this

Users who are viewing this thread