EU+US What are you going to do with your Twink/s now?

What will you do with your Twinks?

• Queue Twink-only BGs with them

Votes: 14 51.9%
  • Level them to 120

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • PvE on them with XP off

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not touch them until Blizz reverts separate queues

Votes: 15 55.6%
  • Delete them

Votes: 1 3.7%

• Total voters
Toda i got 5 hour Q, but at night time like 15-25 min Q and sometimes back to back quejes; My plan rn is gearing all my 26 alts and then playing 19s during Day and hop 29s at night.
Also i know there is a bunch of twinks both factions lets try to get wargames going or even qing arenas.

Hm, it seems the 20 lvl Vets can play with both F2P and 29s?
I just tried the new looking WSG with my new Vet last night and... It was pathetic to see one of the regular GY gang-bangers to be raped by a bunch of random alliance 29s.

WoWScrnShot_031419_014717.jpg

Sad, sad days :( Some fat 2k+ rogues and droods crying around how blizz are stupid and the game is unplayable against other 29s. It breaks my heart :( RIP

Toda i got 5 hour Q, but at night time like 15-25 min Q and sometimes back to back quejes; My plan rn is gearing all my 26 alts and then playing 19s during Day and hop 29s at night.
Also i know there is a bunch of twinks both factions lets try to get wargames going or even qing arenas.
Unfortunately if the pattern of last time Blizzard separated XPoff is repeated queues at all times will slow to a crawl or stop altogether once most Twink players realize what's happened. Last time around most put their twinks in mothballs or leveled them.

One thing in our favor now is knowing Blizzard has reverted this decision once before, whereas the first time it happened most of us assumed Twinks were killed off forever. So who knows maybe more people will hang around this time in the hope Blizzard has an alternative plan for Twinks in the next expansion.

Users who are viewing this thread