Welcome to the Archive

Conq

This is something I've always wanted to do since we created XPOFF. The past is full of amazing things, in the context of twinking, we have much of this information. Now feels like the right point, the website is stable and active with big goals in mind, so I hope everyone enjoys and finds some great threads to look back on, don't be afraid to post in the discussion section if you need help or for whatever related reason.

There are a lot of threads and comments so we haven't gone through them all, if you see one that you don't think should.be there just let us know by private messaging any staff member.

You can find the TI Archive | XPOff at the bottom of the general WoW forum list, right under Guild Recruitment.

This is amazingly sad to look over... All of those names that are no longer here.

Might want to hide/remove the staff section imo. It gives transparency but also might give away too much information to the public
I considered it, the past is behind us however. It's something everyone who cares should have access to and be aware of. The old staff or "organization" made many, if not all decisions there. These decisions shaped many things in not only the website and community, but twinking as well, it's important we be aware and honest about our history, so we as a community can label it however we will.

I considered it, the past is behind us however. It's something everyone who cares should have access to and be aware of. The old staff or "organization" made many, if not all decisions there. These decisions shaped many things in not only the website and community, but twinking as well, it's important we be aware and honest about our history, so we as a community can label it however we will.
IPs, email addresses, real life names (didn't see any but I assume there might be some)

To a normal user like you and I said, it gives transparency and shows the history of TI which is very cool. To a malicious user though it could give out too much info.

Maybe make it a requirement that you had to be around during TI to see the archive? Or just limit certain things to certain "ranks"

iono, your decision. I'm just glad I'll be able to see all the helpful F2P guides from cata!

IPs, email addresses, real life names (didn't see any but I assume there might be some)

To a normal user like you and I said, it gives transparency and shows the history of TI which is very cool. To a malicious user though it could give out too much info.

Maybe make it a requirement that you had to be around during TI to see the archive? Or just limit certain things to certain "ranks"

iono, your decision. I'm just glad I'll be able to see all the helpful F2P guides from cata!

This completely

I've already found accounts of discussion on IP's.

Shut it down NOW

Edit: awesome ty

Last edited by a moderator:
This makes me sad actually. WoW and twinks in general use to be so much fun.

Man..... What happened? :(

It's currently giving me the ability to post new threads and comment. I'd think it would be best if people couldn't. Or at least not make new threads.

It's currently giving me the ability to post new threads and comment. I'd think it would be best if people couldn't. Or at least not make new threads.
This has been fixed. If you wish to continue an old thread, please report it and get it moved to a more suitable location to further a discussion.

Users who are viewing this thread