EU+US Welcome 49s

Old School 49 twink, one of the true old 49 bracket twinks, and co-part in the massive move of 49 twinks during the xp off bg introduction... Just randomly came across a recent post from 2012... which has lead me here... i guess the question is... Are you still alive? and if so what server...? - last i knew of was twighlights hammer where i just disbanded the old twink 49 guild of the visionaries which died long ago. and Emerald twinks horde - with old friend Andrakla... is he still around? - then some went to draenar...?

Any info would be awesome and i guess... i can just dream that the bracket is still active with xp off bgs? Let me know :)

Alteredbeast - 49 - Druid.

x aki x

Hey Alteredbeast. Mate! Long time no see! where have you been?

yes a lot of people came to Draenor, and we had both big alliance and horde guild active doing exp off premades. But it is past now. Are you still active? Right now Siny (my 49 alliance rogue on draenor) are GM of an old 49 guild created by german 49 twink hunter Waldfreund, with other twinks as Skad and Averio if you know/remember any. Anyway they are inactive.. Right now I am duelling Alexeibarov with Siny.

Andrakla are a lvl 51 twink now.

And my project now are mainly my 50 gnome twink priest in the 50 twink guild on ally draenor now.

What's up Bracket! This is my first 49 and I have yet to see any 49 action. I have FC'd for 39s for many years, and it's time for a change. This is my R druid:Ievel @ Aerie Peak - Community - World of Warcraft
Any suggestions and changes would be listened to. I am currently getting the honor for the other resil trink, but that's the only thing I don't have that I wanted as far as my resto set goes. Feel free to give me some input. Thanks
-Ooch-

Hello All,

New to these forums, and I'm feeling new to twinking allover again. I reactivated my wow account after 5 years. I stopped playing wow shortly after WOTLK came out.
I have a few twinks left, however I'm not sure if they are even up to par with the current meta or gear that may have or may not have been released. 29 rogue, 39 warrior, 49 mage. My 49 priest was very good at the time, but I out leveled him after Blizz decided that battlegrounds give XP.

I played my first twink match after 5 years last night and it was awesome, however, I wasn't anymore.
If anyone has the time, could you please rate my twinks and let me know how old and outdated they are lol

Deaden @ Dalaran - Community - World of Warcraft
Uglytree @ Dalaran - Community - World of Warcraft

Hi community! Long time 49 twink here(Enh Shaman & Shadow Priest). Looking for best twink private server to start again, any suggestions? See you in BGs!

Hello 49s.

I had 49 toons in Korgath (vengeance) named Kenzi, and Lime. I was the GM of a twink guild name Team Muffin. This twink bracket was the most enjoyable time in wow.

/bow

Last edited by a moderator:
miss u guise

Users who are viewing this thread