EU+US Welcome 49s

This is where you can introduce your selfs to the community!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey im Naturaltalnt, my first 49 was a frost mage named Starslash. He has since then been leveled to 80.

I'm Taitaih, this is my primary bracket that I play.

My first 49 twink was my rogue Taitaih (Who has been through 19s. 29s. 39s. 49s). Now I have a warlock, druid, hunter, and an incoming paladin.

Howdy folks, I'm Manguy -

I started "twinking" back in MC days when I thought Fiery Rogues were amazing and haven't stopped since.

I have one active twink in the 49 bracket - Juju, Enhancement Shaman. I also have one retired twink - Dreadguy, Rogue

Hey all, figured I'd finally register (finished my 49 this weekend and played my first games).

49 Ele Shaman, 500 Nature Damage self buffed (FT weapon / FT totem). I'm made of glass, but I sure can pew pew.

starting a new 49 orc warrior on moonrunner (thank you tai for the very nice welcome)

bringing a friend along with me, as we have been ally through and through. getting REALLY sick and tired of all the starting areas. the first 20 levels are a DRAG. needing a new server, battlegroup and change of people. hope to see y'all out there soon!

Forgot to post here. First off, would like to mention that its a great site, and good reading. Lots of information!

Ranchero (prot paladin WSG flag carrier) 49, and Gluecifer (Dot Bomber) 49 are my 2 twinks. Gluecifer was originally named Fistacuffs from the Stormstrike battlegroup... played mainly in the 29's, then graduated to the 49's. Moved to Ruin battlegroup and was on Magtheridon... currently have transfered to Medivh server and playing with the guild <Dolphins With Robot Arms> Having a blast here :)

Nice to meet you all! :D

hi, I'm Adt. also know as Aditi, Subtracti or Critters.

my first twink at 49 was a Shadow Priest named Cicatrise on US Frostmane server long before the first expansion. he was eventually leveled out and twinked at 59 for a long while, then leveled to 60 for end game. when i got burnt out on 60, i made a 39 Arms Warrior twink named Reservoir and played him when i was bored.

my next 49 twink came a little bit before The Burning Crusade. a 49 Arcane Mage named Aditi on the US Frostmane server (Reckoning Battlegroup). in search of more serious activity, i transferred Aditi to the Vindication Battlegroup. while there, i spearheaded a large campaign to centralize 49 twink pvp to a single Battlegroup. my repetitive posts that were extremely trolled made me somewhat known across all US battlegroups. but i did manage to get one of the larger and more successful horde teams to transfer (WAS USELESS) along with some members of another strong horde guild (Coalesce Force). eventually i leveled my second twink, a 49 Holy Paladin named Bénédiction and also leveled Reservoir from 39 to 49 and re-twinked. i eventually got burnt out and left the game. that account was sold to a friend.

when i came back, i created a new 49 Arcane Mage named Adt. around this time is when i created http://www.49twinks.com .. August 2007. between then and now, i created and twinked a 49 Resto Druid (Critters), a 49 Affliction Warlock (Adt aka Shadowplay), and another 49 Holy Paladin (Subtracti). i also leveled a hunter to 49 (Easymodez) and a Shaman to 48 (Blueshaman) but never got around to twinking them. eventually, the sold account was given back to me. in all, i've twinked 7 characters at 49. recently, Adt (mage) and Bénédiction (Paladin) have been leveled out. so i'm down to 5 playable 49 twinks (Mage, Warlock, Paladin, Warrior, Druid).

Over time, i've tried to put time into http://www.49twinks.com and managed to get a great deal of content and web pages up. but being the only person on such a large project became too overwhelming - so recently i've gained some twinks interested in helping the cause and things have been moving much faster. :)

a fun fact, in the name of 49 twinking - i've done 21 Paid Character Transfers. which, if you do the math, is $525 in transfers. and i'm pretty sure i might be on some sort of leaderboard for more Paid Character Transfers. rofl

anyhow. i've been around a long time and i'm always willing to help with whatever i can.

Welcome Adt! Always a pleasure browsing www.49twinks.com! Glad to have you here.

And WOW that's a lot of character transfers! I'm starting to move my twinks off Moonrunner in the near future, but I don't think I'll catch up to you for a long time lol.

Hi I'm Beast, been twinking about a year or so now; started casually with my Rogue Dastardly then moved on to my Priest Naosusama. Loving the 49 scene with its glorious lack of DKs and real retro oldschool numbers :) Hope to contribute here in the future!

Hola, I'm Twéédledum from Shadowsong EU. Been reading this forum for a while, during that time I've ninjaed a bit of useful information here and there, and pretty much enjoyed my stay.

Registered a few days ago, posted a bit in some of the 49 threads with the hope of contributing to some extent, but I wouldn't be so sure about it as I play a lolrogue. ;p

That being said, I've been pretty much on and off in the twinking business, but recently it's been alot more fun.

I have two 49 warriors under my belt, one of them became a main around early tbc, and I'm in the process of making a third warrior, but this time on horde side.

Other than that, Twéédledum is ex-29/39(although not really a old char), my former main was a rogue, and I had a 19 rogue in early vanilla.

In short, I'm pretty much a melee kinda guy, up close and personal is the way it should be played!

Hey all. Searched in and out for some twink forums and suddenly saw this one. What a great forum for us all :)

Just registered and want to say hello all :)

Been playing the 40-49 bracket for ages now under names as

Gynaecologis (UD disc priest 49 from Stormscale EU)

Nerdindenial ( Horde OgreElemental sham 49 from Stormscale EU)

And now i just made a holy paladin on Turalyon called Twostepsback

so its nice to see some initiative in this community, because we certanly need it :)

See you in the bg's ;)

Rawr, Hi everyone. I be Tweedledums bestest ever friend Retnux/Theyzha on Shadowsong EU. Been browsing the site for a month or 2 now so I thought I may as well register and say hello ;)

Twinking wise... I've had Pre-TBC: 19 Mage, 19 Rogue x2, 19 warrior (My now main) who visited 29, 39 and 49 which started my love affair with the bracket :p Stopped playing WoW abit in TBC but made a 39 rogue (Theyzha) and then took her to 49, and recently leveled her for the 60 bracket. Currently playing my 48 Enhance shammy Retnux, and a MM/SV hunter.

To sum it all up, I like to try new stuff *innuendo wink wink* and hope I can contribute in some way!

Kaberdog - Prot Warrior ED

Great site, just getting introduced to it but thought I'd throw a shout out to everyone.

I'm a 49 Prot Warrior on Emerald Dreams. I play with my wife, a healer which makes for BG and matrimonal bliss! She's really the BG addict but since I introduced her to WoW I definitely shoulder some of the blame.

We enjoy the flexibility of playing BGs (which anyone with kids can probably appreciate!) and the intensity that the gameplay provides (its hard to keep lvling our mains after playing a BGs for a hour or so!).

We so enjoyed playing that we started a Guild on ED called Twinkalicous devoted to Twinks of all levels/classes but with a good handful of level 49s which makes for a lot more fun.

Anyway, great site and looking forward to learning/contributing more.

Hey there

Im Oompaloompa and am new to twinking. I started wow when it first came out and played for a month until i got bored. I decided to come back this January. Im pretty new to this whole thing. Found you guys from googling:)

Greetings and salad dressings..

Elvo TwinkInfo community!

will try to keep it short but here goes:

Im an addicted EU twinker who can't help but making more :p that said there are a core among them I stick by, and play actively.

Through my career of twinking I feel my greatest accomplishments to be my now triple-titled 49 paladin - but also my golden old 19ers of Saturnia and Infiltrator are worth mentioning :)

-Lundarian

Users who are viewing this thread