weirdest thing HAPPENED !!!

Merlin

Grandfathered
i traded one of my ilvl224 ring from 1 character to another .. after the trade the ilvl224 ring BECOMES a ilvl184 ring in the other character's bag !!! how could such thing even happen ??? WTF ! put up a ticket .. lets see what GM has to say

whats an event item ? this ring is a BOE bought from AH .. open 2 of my account to pass it from 1 character to another .. using trade .. how can it even be possible

whats an event item ? this ring is a BOE bought from AH .. open 2 of my account to pass it from 1 character to another .. using trade .. how can it even be possible
exact name of item please <3
[doublepost=1540178521,1540178408][/doublepost]also, were you trading between two characters at the same level with a great item level disparity or was the character who initiated the trade a higher level and the boe scaled down in addition to lowering in ilvl?

the one receiving is lvl101 .. the one giving is lvl19 .. no matter what these are not scalable items .. they are fixed ilvl item .. i have probably a thousand pieces .. this is the first time i see this .. its a program issue .. not the item issue

i better wait for GM to tell me what to do .. so if anything goes wrong i will just be following their instruction .. i want my ring back !!! lolol
[doublepost=1540182009,1540181875][/doublepost]
exact name of item please <3
[doublepost=1540178521,1540178408][/doublepost]also, were you trading between two characters at the same level with a great item level disparity or was the character who initiated the trade a higher level and the boe scaled down in addition to lowering in ilvl?

Fran's Intractable Loop

i better wait for GM to tell me what to do .. so if anything goes wrong i will just be following their instruction .. i want my ring back !!! lolol
[doublepost=1540182009,1540181875][/doublepost]

Fran's Intractable Loop

Can you maybe hunt me down a mastery ring and crit/vers neck high item level? Will pay well

Why didnt you just mail it?

edit- im not being a jerk, I just don't like the trade window. Im assuming you got it off the AH and were using the mailbox already...otherwise:

Are you certain you bought the right ring?
Are you certain you traded the right ring?
Are you certain the ring someone sold you was the right ring, if not from the AH?

Ive already mailed myself the wrong item because I had two of them and just looked in the wrong bag, or maybe the sorting feature put it in a bag you didn't think.

Last edited:

edit- im not being a jerk, I just don't like the trade window. Im assuming you got it off the AH and were using the mailbox already...otherwise:

Are you certain the ring someone sold you was the right ring, if not from the AH?

Ive already mailed myself the wrong item because I had two of them and just looked in the wrong bag, or maybe the sorting feature put it in a bag you didn't think.

i dont normally mail .. because it takes 1 hour to arrive or something .. i usually have 3 or 4 accounts switch on at the same time .. so putting 2 toons together to trade is a lot faster ..

i tell you another thing that happens .. do you know the items arriving in your mail can be damage ? it happened to me at least to 50 items .. i ticket them at least 20 tickets .. the GM LITERALLY said i have a lot of gold, the repair is NOT an issue .. i wanted them to compensate all the repairs .. how can items that is not damage .. and comes back to your mailbox damage ???

I don't think that matters for the same account, I never wait an hour. I do remember it being a thing tho.

all my accounts are separate accounts .. not link
[doublepost=1540186767,1540186674][/doublepost]

i am certain .. i have a record of every of the items bought, realm, price etc lolol .. i dont record small stuff .. but big ticket items yes .. everyone is recorded .. bought at what price, sold at what price, if not sold then use on what toon lolol
[doublepost=1540188461][/doublepost]
Can you maybe hunt me down a mastery ring and crit/vers neck high item level? Will pay well

what ilvl range are you looking for ? frankly anything over 204 i wouldnt be selling .. will just keep in the guild bank, i dont think the ilvl will get any higher than these even in the future expac .. one thing you might want to note is that .. if an item has a gem slot, its total "power worth" is almost as good as the same item 10 ilvl higher without a slot, cos it goes in 189, 194, 199, 204, 209 etc .. so 2 lvls up .. the primary stats increase only by 5 !!! if you are a great player .. with a full set at 184 you can already do wonders .. players like me need higher .. cos i am not that good lolol .. so i compensate it with gears

i give you an example of the stats corresponding to their ilvl changes
Cloth Shoulder - Cyno's Mantle of Sin

ilvl 199 - 44 int/ 65 stam / 32 crit/ 23 hast

ilvl 194 - 42 int/ 62 stam / 31 crit/ 22 hast

ilvl 189 - 39 int/ 59 stam / 30 crit/ 21 hast

so you see, if there is a gem slot on a 184, it will make a big difference

184 are relatively common now (at least 10 new ones per day), 189 common (a couple will appear each day cross all realms), 194 not so common, 199 rare, but not super rare

all my accounts are separate accounts .. not link
[doublepost=1540186767,1540186674][/doublepost]

i am certain .. i have a record of every of the items bought, realm, price etc lolol .. i dont record small stuff .. but big ticket items yes .. everyone is recorded .. bought at what price, sold at what price, if not sold then use on what toon lolol
[doublepost=1540188461][/doublepost]

what ilvl range are you looking for ? frankly anything over 204 i wouldnt be selling .. will just keep in the guild bank, i dont think the ilvl will get any higher than these even in the future expac .. one thing you might want to note is that .. if an item has a gem slot, its total "power worth" is almost as good as the same item 10 ilvl higher without a slot, cos it goes in 189, 194, 199, 204, 209 etc .. so 2 lvls up .. the primary stats increase only by 5 !!! if you are a great player .. with a full set at 184 you can already do wonders .. players like me need higher .. cos i am not that good lolol .. so i compensate it with gears

i give you an example of the stats corresponding to their ilvl changes
Cloth Shoulder - Cyno's Mantle of Sin

ilvl 199 - 44 int/ 65 stam / 32 crit/ 23 hast

ilvl 194 - 42 int/ 62 stam / 31 crit/ 22 hast

ilvl 189 - 39 int/ 59 stam / 30 crit/ 2hast

so you see, if there is a gem slot on a 184, it will make a big difference

184 are relatively common now (at least 10 new ones per day), 189 common (a couple will appear each day cross all realms), 194 not so common, 199 rare, but not super rare

If you can find me 210+ IL mastery ring and or crit/vers neck, I’ll pay well

whats an IL ? ilvl ? at 224, the stamina is 62 and haste is 150

at ilvl204, it is 51 stam and 133 the secondary stats

Users who are viewing this thread