EU+US Weekly Wargames Stream event.

Bakedaflol

The Arthritic Arch-Druid
- After a fun night of wargaming with friends and viewers from my stream I've started using more lately, I had this idea that, "Hey, we should definetly do this more often."
From there I figured I wanna make one day a week dedicated to wargaming 1v1, 2v2, 3v3 for a few hours with with people of the community! Meeting new people, making friends, learning from eachother and have a good time.
As long as you are in the 20-29s bracket you are free to join, there will be no limitations to what you wanna use as it comes to abilities, talents, specs or comps, considering we wanna make this a more friendly-competitive atmosphere, where we battle it out and have fun, and maybe throw some salt on the side! (Cuz face it, any1 gets salty, shit happens.)

-Will make a discord server dedicated to the concept.

Luckystriked#2281 - EU
Bakedaflol#1214
- US ( I'm not as much online on us, but I am from time to time, so will accept when Im online there )

Will eventually be streamed on Twitch.tv/bakedaflol

We wanna call it: "Wargame Wednesday"

And with these plans and Ideas, I was wondering if this would be something people might be interested in? Input and ideas are very welcome for consideration.

Hope this sounds like a concept for you, and that you'll come by for the fun sometime :)

Best Regards, Bakedaf(Luckystriked, Shamøg)

Hell yeah dude! I'll be sure to tune in to see what the 29s bracket has to offer, I'm excited, if there is any streaming information or spectating assistance (if that's the route you go) that I can provide be sure to send me a message here or on discord! I won't be able to stream it myself but I can help you or someone else you choose do so.

Hell yeah dude! I'll be sure to tune in to see what the 29s bracket has to offer, I'm excited, if there is any streaming information or spectating assistance (if that's the route you go) that I can provide be sure to send me a message here or on discord! I won't be able to stream it myself but I can help you or someone else you choose do so.

I'm just heading off to bed, but I'll see if I can message you later today/tommorrow :) I've been thinking abit of spectating addons if there is something updated these days. But I'll see about what works first, before I start saying stuff :')

I'm just heading off to bed, but I'll see if I can message you later today/tommorrow :) I've been thinking abit of spectating addons if there is something updated these days. But I'll see about what works first, before I start saying stuff :')
It's best if you use the built in one.

Is this still a thing? Just asking out of curiosity.

I want to make it a thing, wether it is just doing WGs together with people or some other arrangement.(or both for that matter) But it really just depends on viewercount and my friends online for now!

I'm also thinking abit about, how we wanna do it with EU/US n stuff, wether it should be seperate days, or just switch around after a while or. Any input on that? Cus first and foremost I wanna listen to the people interested before I ship it out in a box :') But I'm thinking of setting it up for next Wednesday. Gonna try to make a time good for both US/EU :)

I'm also thinking abit about, how we wanna do it with EU/US n stuff, wether it should be seperate days, or just switch around after a while or. Any input on that? Cus first and foremost I wanna listen to the people interested before I ship it out in a box :') But I'm thinking of setting it up for next Wednesday. Gonna try to make a time good for both US/EU :)
As of right now, i'd focus on US as the people who said they would wanna play above are US players.

The thought of trying this on the 7.3 PTR at some point aswell, just occured to me :eek: I mean, there are alot of changes coming to 7.3 in the bracket, wich we get to keep ourselves updated on... And we won't be limited by EU/US. The copy character tool, works fine now and everything.(wich it hasn't always done) Though I personally believe it wouldn't be a longterm solution, it still sounds easier to me :) Any thoughts?

Users who are viewing this thread