EU+US Weekly Reminder to Kill World Bosses!

Tom Ganks

Exactly as title says. Upon the arrival of the next major patch, Legendaries will be usable at 101, meaning we should probably get to farming them. Seeing how the bad luck prevention system works, it may be in our best interest to kill these world bosses weekly (on each 101) to increase our odds at a drop. Many of these legendaries can be better substitutes to the legendary BoEs provided next patch. Seeing how slow the pace of farming will be (limited to one kill per toon per week), we may possibly only see one Legendary drop on a single given toon throughout the entire expansion.

Good luck on drops! I will bump this thread weekly!

For Boomkin: The crafted feet are so much better than the legendary feet that increase your regrowth healing, especially since the crafted feet get 3 sockets. Talking about the feet socket in particular because it's basically the only slot we don't use that has cloth or leather boes in them. But definitely worth killing the world boss each week still for other legendarys to play around with ^^.

For Boomkin: The crafted feet are so much better than the legendary feet that increase your regrowth healing, especially since the crafted feet get 3 sockets. Talking about the feet socket in particular because it's basically the only slot we don't use that has cloth or leather boes in them. But definitely worth killing the world boss each week still for other legendarys to play around with ^^.

and it wont cost an arm and a leg xD

Thanks for the reminder, I already looted a legendary (Feint healing legs...) on my assa rogue from a chest in Highmountain tho, so guess I have to settle for the feet ^^ Alltho: 1786 Agi, 735 mastery + 3 sockets aint bad!
But imagine Cinidaria, the Symbiote with instaproc on Soul Cap with legendary ring... <3

I know there's a website that tracks the likelihood of you getting a legendary drop (based upon stuff like world quests completed) but it's only for 110s. Does anyone know the approximate value of killing a world boss as far as increasing the chance for the legendary to drop for sub level 110? Not that it really matters since I plan on killing the weekly bosses regardless.

I know there's a website that tracks the likelihood of you getting a legendary drop (based upon stuff like world quests completed) but it's only for 110s. Does anyone know the approximate value of killing a world boss as far as increasing the chance for the legendary to drop for sub level 110? Not that it really matters since I plan on killing the weekly bosses regardless.
That website was something like kill points or whatever, which is proven to be extremely false because of the info given out by the creators themselves.

I wish they would just release an explanation as to how they designed this system with no details missing.

If youre going for a legendary don't forget about good ole Blingtron 6000. You can only use once per day on an account but 6k has a chance at a legendary and should also increase your bad luck protection.

If youre going for a legendary don't forget about good ole Blingtron 6000. You can only use once per day on an account but 6k has a chance at a legendary and should also increase your bad luck protection.
Really? Good to know. I use the 6k, 5k every day anyways. But never heard of it.

The only legendaries i got, while i played my 110 for some time, was after random battlegrounds. :)

SO any new on legendaries?
Whats the Ilvl req? Can it actually drop too?

Only the boe legendaries. Doubt anyone has crafted one yet.

Should all require 101
All other soul bound legendaries can drop from adds and world bosses. As well as world chests and rares. World bosses have the highest drop rate I believe

Sorry I meant news*
Is it really 101? Can the people who previously obtained one confirm that they can wear it?
Just did World boss on 4 of my twinks and no lewtttt
Think the crafted legendaries and the looted ones will be available tomorrow (Wednesday) after the patch 7.2 hits. They should be equipable at 101...
I too have only had gold from world bosses, just gotta keep trying.

Users who are viewing this thread