Wednesday: SSM/TP, Thursday: Arena Night, Friday: 3v3 Tournament, Saturday: WSG/TP

Re: Wednesday: SSM/TP, Thursday: Arena Night, Friday: 3v3 Tournament, Saturday: WSG/T

Excellent. If you know about any of the stream details for the tournament could you post them in the OP?

Re: Wednesday: SSM/TP, Thursday: Arena Night, Friday: 3v3 Tournament, Saturday: WSG/T

Look forward to seeing the bracket grow, super busy with college atm but when I'm back in full swing hope to be back in the games.

Always looking for a mage and enh to run a Shatterplay comp. Wish I could be there to play against livings RMP alas...

It would be cool if Thursday became a permanent 3s night, pug 3s and late night war-games? Idk...

Much love :)

Edit: Changed Btag Pattern#1298

Last edited by a moderator:

If you arn't going to be in the tourny can you still group up with some peeps to play Thursday? Providing the team still fits the criteria?

Absolutely. I figured it was the best chance to get arenas going in general.

Getting my computer reformatted and should be ready to go full time for arena tourney and everything else after that.

3v3 arena night 6pm est.

We missed some twinks in the Gulch: Swoops Karmaz youbeezy Roula @Barb(please dont fry my router), and the new ones as well.

Good showing tonight. Prob entertained 45 simultaneous, 60 unique personnel tonight.

Great showing tonight, I had to cut out a little early but still enjoyed 5-6 games.

Ill be on tomorrow to play some 3s, just hmu

Hopefully we get some 3s pops today, need teams to que up

Hopefully we get lots of games today - WSG/TP - que up :)

Users who are viewing this thread