Weapon Effects and Theorycrafting

I was thinking of making a ww monk since most of my toons are completed or nearly completed. Was thinking of rolling a belf because they are cute. getting to 20 and doing moks over and over until I get an epic upgrade. Maybe I can get lucky and find a phantomblade plans somewhere as well, I wanna try it as my offhand jsut to mess with rogues because they dont have it bad enough already.

I'll report if I ever get around to it

Shame this doesn't Scale well on a 20 - although the effect does Proc often ( only tested in PvE ) gives 1HP per sec at 20

https://www.wowhead.com/item=13361/...d.com/item=13361/skullforge-reaver?bonus=6710

Gives 4HP / Sec on my 25 Farmer - so may scale in a BG. But have a sub atm so cant test / confirm
[doublepost=1610702081,1610699978][/doublepost]
I was thinking of making a ww monk since most of my toons are completed or nearly completed. Was thinking of rolling a belf because they are cute. getting to 20 and doing moks over and over until I get an epic upgrade. Maybe I can get lucky and find a phantomblade plans somewhere as well, I wanna try it as my offhand jsut to mess with rogues because they dont have it bad enough already.

I'll report if I ever get around to it

There's also a 3.6 Green Mace available to Horde from a Barren's Quest Cudgel of Naralex.

I'd go Zander Troll for the racials

Shame this doesn't Scale well on a 20 - although the effect does Proc often ( only tested in PvE ) gives 1HP per sec at 20

https://www.wowhead.com/item=13361/...d.com/item=13361/skullforge-reaver?bonus=6710

Gives 4HP / Sec on my 25 Farmer - so may scale in a BG. But have a sub atm so cant test / confirm
[doublepost=1610702081,1610699978][/doublepost]

There's also a 3.6 Green Mace available to Horde from a Barren's Quest Cudgel of Naralex.

I'd go Zander Troll for the racials

nah zander trolls look dumb, only elves.I know about cudgel I would do them both if I decide to constantly remake toons for one of them to upgrade ( preferable moks for the crit though)

nah zander trolls look dumb, only elves.I know about cudgel I would do them both if I decide to constantly remake toons for one of them to upgrade ( preferable moks for the crit though)

OK each to his / her own - I don't understand your logic - Pretty pixels vs Strong racials in PvP ? But willing to go through the pain of getting an Epic Proc for a small increase in damage.

Users who are viewing this thread