<We Took Mankriks Wife> Level 91-99 Twink Guild Alliance Argent Dawn

Toklo

Grandfathered
Hello everyone! I would like to draw your attention to an emerging and highly active twinking bracket that I am now part of!

First off, i'm going to highlight some benefits to this bracket.

- All items in the game scale!
What does this mean? You can take ANY item in the game, be it Fist of the Damned, Warglaive of Azzinoth or Deathbringer's Will and it will scale up to item level 590, stats included, in battlegrounds and arenas. This includes all old setbonuses from raids meaning there is a TONNE of customisation options for you depending on how you want to play, it also makes it extremely fun and allows us to brainstorm ideas about what could be the next "big thing"

- It's active
Players who lock their xp from level 91-99 are queued into the same battlegrounds and arenas as people who have not yet purchased WoD, this means that there are loads of people queueing for BGs and queue times range from instant pops to 15 minutes at almost any time of day. It is currently the only twink bracket with active queues apart from 29.

That said, i've just started up a twink guild for level 91-99 players called <We Took Mankriks Wife> on Argent Dawn. We're accepting all players to enjoy this fantastic bracket together, it may be a great opportunity to use your level 90 boost on something new too. The primary focus of the guild will be PvP orientated.

Thanks for reading, if you have any questions leave them below and if you are interested in the guild drop me some mail or add my battle tag toklo#2255

Users who are viewing this thread